ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 idiots in an Abarth, video inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
  CS Dungeon
Lol at get off his back. That's the only reasons he's here. Hence the thread. Let's go out and do a jump and put the vidz0r up on teh internet so the c0cks on CS can have a go. Mentality of a f**king 8 year old. The video even has cleverly placed 'CS' insults in it. My advice if you don't like an internet forum, is to f**k off to another one.

Spot on....................Guys a c**k! The end

120d M Sport
You guys made yourselves sound a bit sad when you started on about car forums. Was it just me that found that extremely nerdy?

White clique
This whole thread has given lbrench exactly what he wanted, the reactions is what he was looking for.

Best advice is not to reply to his threads anymore if you think they are turd - this will be my last post in one of his, based upon the fact he's a troll.

Listerine & Poledo
I do agree that if it was a member of the forum who was in the 'clique' the chances of earning respect instead of a flaming would be much greater, but Lyndens threads do induce these kind of reactions and I think he does it deliberately to cause a stir. So in that respect it's self inflicted which kinda makes the flaming okay. I've met Lynden a couple of times and he's a nice lad, and anything I say in these thread is said in jest. I would advise that he calms down as I know when I was his age I was very very lucky to get away with the stuff I did and had to learn the hard way, and I wouldn't want him to do the same.

Seriously? Why would anyone make themselves sound like a true bellend? for a laugh? Sad.

Lol at get off his back. That's the only reasons he's here. Hence the thread. Let's go out and do a jump and put the vidz0r up on teh internet so the c0cks on CS can have a go. Mentality of a f**king 8 year old. The video even has cleverly placed 'CS' insults in it. My advice if you don't like an internet forum, is to f**k off to another one.

To be fair, without Brench, there would be something approaching peace and harmony on CS, so maybe. on balance, outright dickery such as this is needed?

I'm looking forward to you leaving ClioSport.

That's a touch harsh, who else will bring on the entertainment to this level? I dont think any other thread piques as much interest as something started by lBrench, it's almost a buzzword for "outright tw@ery inside"!

Jason, serious FLOL! Lynden, you don't help yourself in here, some of us who have made constructive comment you've ignored, and just defend/argued about the negative ones.

Pouring fuel on the fire or something clever like that....

Children will only learn the hard way, like when their FIAT ends up tin-top-down in a ditch in the middle of the night... on a road they know really well.

Carry on Lynden, carry on until the morning sun!

Listerine & Poledo
This whole thread has given lbrench exactly what he wanted, the reactions is what he was looking for.

Best advice is not to reply to his threads anymore if you think they are turd - this will be my last post in one of his, based upon the fact he's a troll.

Steady on now, I guess I'd rather read a bull5h1t story about how a FIAT 500 can outdrag an SLR and destroy Exiges on country roads than another thread about "which of these wheels should I get? I've already decided on these ones".

And, with a dab of oppo, he's away

To be fair, without Brench, there would be something approaching peace and harmony on CS, so maybe. on balance, outright dickery such as this is needed?

I wouldn't attach the importance that you somehow see to him in all honesty. There have been plenty of attention seekers before him and will be after he's gone. He's not the first, wont be the last either. Ten a penny attention ***** nothing more. As for this thread I'm with Roy on this one, lame 7 minutes of childish unfunny banter from a pair of nothern monkies that doesn't deserve the attention it's got. Less fuss people make the sooner he'll learn to stop being a dick and that nobody cares what his latest little phoneshop/Fiat related adventure has been. s**t like this should be reserved for facebook tbh.

Steady on now, I guess I'd rather read a bull5h1t story about how a FIAT 500 can outdrag an SLR and destroy Exiges on country roads than another thread about "which of these wheels should I get? I've already decided on these ones".

And, with a dab of oppo, he's away

Exactly. Somebody has to bring some creativity and explore the limits of a forum. Besides most of us on here who are just sheep and will only do what others have done, for example the golden rules of cs.net.

Listerine & Poledo
Exactly. Somebody has to bring some creativity and explore the limits of a forum. Besides most of us on here who are just sheep and will only do what others have done, for example the golden rules of cs.net.

speak for yourself, I dont follow any of the mindsets on here, especially those ones which involve pouring money into a clio for any other reason than to keep it passing MOT's!

:)

Listerine & Poledo
I wouldn't attach the importance that you somehow see to him in all honesty. There have been plenty of attention seekers before him and will be after he's gone. He's not the first, wont be the last either. Ten a penny attention ***** nothing more. As for this thread I'm with Roy on this one, lame 7 minutes of childish unfunny banter from a pair of nothern monkies that doesn't deserve the attention it's got. Less fuss people make the sooner he'll learn to stop being a dick and that nobody cares what his latest little phoneshop/Fiat related adventure has been. s**t like this should be reserved for facebook tbh.

I'm not saying I see Brench as some sort of comedy genius. Evidently he has issues. Mind, he is a mobile phone salesman. When I was in that position it turned me into an aching ringpiece too, but then I got a proper job and could see past the gleam of cheap suits and overpriced plastic to55

david hodson

ClioSport Club Member
How many people would be happy if you was in the other car coming the other way , say on a late night coming home from work
how would you feel

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Come on mate, he's not "pushing forum boundaries" is he? PMSL.

It's just a bit needy. I like the car though.

Nimbus Megane R26
f*cks sake when did cliosport merge with volvoforums.co.uk ?! grumpy gits in this thread.

He's what 19-20 .. with a nice car and occationally taking the racing line(at night so headlights are visible before you can even see around the corner) and having a laugh, chill out and give the poor lad a break!

Lovely car mate, keep driving it how it should be and dont go too mad :)

david hodson

ClioSport Club Member
More like cant drive and cuts the corner
im sure you could go that fast and stay on your own side ?
well you could in a clio ;)

Homo spec mazda
Obviously there is a lot of undiscovered talent on CS. Everyones a regular Michael schumacher.

Fact of the matter is, he wasnt pushing hard enough to endanger anybody, he wasnt on the other side of the road a lot, and he wasnt cutting corners, he was enjoying the road at the pace he chose.

Yes the video shouldnt have been posted on here, but it has been, but just because you dont all put the video up, isnt to say you dont do the same as him.

Come on mate, he's not "pushing forum boundaries" is he? PMSL.

It's just a bit needy. I like the car though.

I meant in the sense of the usual tat that people come out with. IE things that have been covered a million and one times. Its nice to have a change and something different.

Couldn't find a way to show what I meant really. pushing forum boundaries was quite a way out.

I've no idea tbh. exempt me from this thread. lol

Homo spec mazda
Obviously there is a lot of undiscovered talent on CS. Everyones a regular Michael schumacher.

Fact of the matter is, he wasnt pushing hard enough to endanger anybody, he wasnt on the other side of the road a lot, and he wasnt cutting corners, he was enjoying the road at the pace he chose.

Yes the video shouldnt have been posted on here, but it has been, but just because you dont all put the video up, isnt to say you dont do the same as him.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

I'm sorry, but I'd be gutted to watch a video back and see my driving at that standard.

But he's young with bugger all experience, maybe if he posted at such (as opposed to his Billy big bollox attitude) everyone would get on with him.

But posting this s**t, telling people to learn how to park (after he's beached his car on gravel while attempting to park) and all the other needy retarded s**t he comes up with, just shows he's out to make a forum name for himself.

Which is just s**t.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Erm I don't even know what to say but I'm 100% sure that if an admin or someone who every arse licks (you know who you are) put this video up it would be all different, as some of you said you saw my name and assumed it was s**te, great how some/most of you have never met me and talk about me like you know me, and believe it or not I don't post these videos to get flamed or to be an ASW, I post them because I like to drive and I love everything about driving and cars in general.

Last time I checked this was a hot hatch enthusiasts club but most of you are so caught up with your own Internet invented egos that you often forget that.

What's wrong with saying 'yeh car sounds great but take it easy blah blah blah' rather than calling me a Cnut or a c**k, it's just out of order and yes I understand most of you have cyber respect which you have to maintain but seriously. Grow up.
I have heard some of the s**t that people say at meets like 'I raced this I raced that' but it's funny how it never gets said on the forums.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
No one with an ounce of sense would post a video like that. And if they did, they'd get the same response.

Just tiresome now.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I'm not speeding and I'm not driving dangerously, the car that flashed me is because I had my full beam on and didn't turn it off quick enough, what's wrong with posting it?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fact is it wouldn't matter if people said take it easy you would listen. You'll do what you want.

Ie you broadsided the 200 yet you're still out driving like a t**t and filming it. There's a slow clap gif somewhere for you.

Fact again is it wouldn't matter who posted it, it was stupid. The more mature "clique" members as you put it wouldn't be stupid enough to post something like that so they wouldn't have to worry about getting abuse.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Where am I driving like a t**t? I didn't speed once or cut corners etc

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Watever, my threads always turn out like this, it's f**king stupid.

PSJ.

Sorry ment

Lynden

Mk5 golf gti
Erm I don't even know what to say but I'm 100% sure that if an admin or someone who every arse licks (you know who you are) put this video up it would be all different, as some of you said you saw my name and assumed it was s**te, great how some/most of you have never met me and talk about me like you know me, and believe it or not I don't post these videos to get flamed or to be an ASW, I post them because I like to drive and I love everything about driving and cars in general.

Last time I checked this was a hot hatch enthusiasts club but most of you are so caught up with your own Internet invented egos that you often forget that.

What's wrong with saying 'yeh car sounds great but take it easy blah blah blah' rather than calling me a Cnut or a c**k, it's just out of order and yes I understand most of you have cyber respect which you have to maintain but seriously. Grow up.
I have heard some of the s**t that people say at meets like 'I raced this I raced that' but it's funny how it never gets said on the forums.

I do agree with that alot, but that is all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.