ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

20,000 miles

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
My 05 182 Cup hit 20,000 miles on the way home earlier. Were on our way back from watching simpsons the movie (CLASS)

I know its not a lot of milage but it crept up without me noticing....LOL

it will take 6years :eek: for my car to reach that if i dont get bord an sell it after 3years :rasp:

Last edited:
  Shed.
My piece of s**t has 35k on the clock now, there is another 17k missing somewhere, which i know nothing about i swear, and so neither does the next owner.

RB 200 Cup!
nearly hit 37k in my 1.6 - but ive had it for just over 2 years and bought it with 20440 on the clock - dont do a lot of miles me

330ci Conv
"04" 182

02082007002.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
mines an 04, nearly 3.5years old and done nearly 26k,

can't believe it, had it about 13 months and it was on 14k when i picked it up i think, i didnt think i've done that much in it!

Mini Cooper S sport
My 05 182 Cup hit 20,000 miles on the way home earlier. Were on our way back from watching simpsons the movie (CLASS)

I know its not a lot of milage but it crept up without me noticing....LOL

Mine hit 20,000 at the weekend as well, but it's a 54 plate (Dec 04). It hit a kerb as well :(