J Jamie ClioSport Club Member Car Audi B8.5 RS4 & 200 Jan 28, 2010 #1 Can it be done? What needs to be adjusted? Would like an airbag steering wheel in my 182 but the standard one is a bit big. Anyone know of someone else that has had it done? Surley this would be a good project for somone like K-tec?
Can it be done? What needs to be adjusted? Would like an airbag steering wheel in my 182 but the standard one is a bit big. Anyone know of someone else that has had it done? Surley this would be a good project for somone like K-tec?
Daniel ClioSport Moderator Car Whichever has fuel Jan 28, 2010 #2 The birchdown homosexuals did it in their cars. Theirs a few pictures in SBV116's 200 Project thread.
The birchdown homosexuals did it in their cars. Theirs a few pictures in SBV116's 200 Project thread.
Gaz_ ClioSport Club Member Car Extreme mode Jan 28, 2010 #3 said homo http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=448899o
J Jamie ClioSport Club Member Car Audi B8.5 RS4 & 200 Jan 28, 2010 #4 I asked him this on msn yesterday. He said he wasn't sure if it fitted! I said I thought you tried it, he said no. What are cowels? And why would they need modding?
I asked him this on msn yesterday. He said he wasn't sure if it fitted! I said I thought you tried it, he said no. What are cowels? And why would they need modding?
Daniel ClioSport Moderator Car Whichever has fuel Jan 28, 2010 #5 Was the word 'homo' like a moth to a flame for you Gaz??
J Jamie ClioSport Club Member Car Audi B8.5 RS4 & 200 Jan 28, 2010 #6 Right may as well lock this as I'll post in the other thread.
Gaz_ ClioSport Club Member Car Extreme mode Jan 28, 2010 #8 Daniel said: Was the word 'homo' like a moth to a flame for you Gaz?? Click to expand... f**k aye, i F5 homo in search every 30 seconds
Daniel said: Was the word 'homo' like a moth to a flame for you Gaz?? Click to expand... f**k aye, i F5 homo in search every 30 seconds