ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2005 Clio 182 inferno anyone no it's history?

Renault Clio 182
New to the forum so
Apologies if this is in the wrong place or isn't allowed. But I've recently just bought this Clio but I don't have any history with it, it does look like it's been looked after and had a lot of work done to it in its life. It's low mileage at 92k, on a 2005. it does have a sticker in the engine bay with rstuning.co.uk on it. And the previous owner was told it had been to k-Tec racing to be set up and cams, exhaust etc fitted. The exhaust does have ktec racing written on it but the rest could just be words. Just after some Info that's all wondered if any previous owners were on here. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 113

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
New to the forum so
Apologies if this is in the wrong place or isn't allowed. But I've recently just bought this Clio but I don't have any history with it, it does look like it's been looked after and had a lot of work done to it in its life. It's low mileage at 92k, on a 2005. it does have a sticker in the engine bay with rstuning.co.uk on it. And the previous owner was told it had been to k-Tec racing to be set up and cams, exhaust etc fitted. The exhaust does have ktec racing written on it but the rest could just be words. Just after some Info that's all wondered if any previous owners were on here. Thanks

It seems to crop up in this thread;

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/orange-inferno-182-colton-rothwell.522182/

I hope you knew it was a Cat D before you bought it? It also seems to have led a hard life based on the info in the thread above! And this one, which seems to indicate it was "decked"

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/inferno-182-v121ads-leeds.496172/

Renault Clio 182
Hi I'm afraid I don't have anything other than the log book and mot certificate. Judging by them posts it doesn't sound like I've done a very good thing and would explain why I've been followed quite a lot
By the boys in blue. I don't thrash my cars so i bet the poor thing feels like it's hit retirement!!. Thanks for the info.
Welcome along.

Do you have the original registration? May help the search process.