ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2005 E46 M3

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
not surprised about the amount of people interested it is a very nice car.

I'm surprised that the low mileage silver grey SMG that was on cutters took so long to sell and that he kept dropping the price so fast. I'm still looking at them but the house/holidays are bleeding me dry of money at the minute, currently thinking of getting something cheaper with a view to get an M early next year. Hopefully they don't start to go up in that time.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Why did you sell it!?

Don't actually know. I saw the stupid Golf R lease deals and figured 5 doors would be a little more practical than 3. I could also use the money from the sale to pay off other debts and still be up, which would help enormously with new house move when the time comes.

In 12 months time I can then look to see what else is available. Golf has been getting rave reports over the last few years, so thought at the price quoted for the year it was a no brainer.

Will miss the M though. Amazing car.