ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2007 57 clio dci 68 remap/tuning box

MK3 Dci & Sinclair c5
has anyone any these done to a new dci 68? im just wondering if i should splash the cash on a remap (425+vat @ rs tuning) or tuning box such as a tuneit or spend the cash elsewhere? Rs dont know what figures the car will come out with and tuneit claim 82 bhp and 190flb of torque. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

MK3 Dci & Sinclair c5
no the 68 is a euro 4 engine and it has a intercooler quite a sizable one for such a low hp car same part no as a dci 86 but im not sure of the other differances. injectors are also the same part as an 86 so im stumped

MK3 Dci & Sinclair c5
thats why im thinking bullship. Im sceptical on how effective ether option will be. As for calling them rs was helpful but couldn't say what figures could be expected 5-20% power increase is a large scale to work from to make 425+vat sound good value!

185lb/ft dCi
If its got most of the parts from a dci86 it should map to around 100 I should think.

I paid 400 for my custom map from rstuning when there was a deal on, from 65hp to 100hp and 185lb/ft, honestly, I couldn't of spent the money better, difference was huge.