ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2013 Motorsport Highlight - Dunganick

Oil Burner
So it's that time of the year again. It's been an amazing year i can't see me topping anytime soon. Winning MSA YPOTY in 2012, then my first time at the British Grandprix and shooting Wales rally GB.

Anyway, enough talk. Here are my favourites. C&C always appreciated positive or negative.

I've included a shot from a lot of the events i've covered, but they're probably in the wrong order. If you would like to see some more shots from any of these events then head over to my BLOG

1. Dubai 24hr My first time outside of Europe and a great event.

ND-2-2-L.jpg

2. BTCC Brands Hatch

ND-2-3-L.jpg

3. WEC Silverstone

ND-2-4-L.jpg

4. BTCC Thruxton

ND-3-2-L.jpg

5. DTM Brands Hatch - Part of shooting two events in two countries in two days.

ND-0959-L.jpg

6. Nurburgring 24hr - the second part to my 2 day German motorsport fest.

ND-1680-L.jpg

7. Next up was my first visit to Silverstone with the British Grandprix. What a weekend. Just epic.

ND-8190-L.jpg

8. Another one

ND-8406-L.jpg

9. I also shot this gentleman in one of the support races who would sadly be taken from us later in the year.

ND-8964-L.jpg

10. Next up some British GT at Brands Hatch. I always love this event, it's perhaps one of the most photogenic series/track combinations.

BRITISH_GT_BRANDS_HATCH_2013-2640-L.jpg

ND-2728-L.jpg

12. Then it was off to Spain to shoot the Barcelona 24hr. An amazing circuit.

ND-8568-L.jpg

ND-0801-L.jpg

14. Then back to the UK for some more BTCC

ND-3128-L.jpg

15. Snetterton

ND-2-6-L.jpg

16. Rockingham

ND-13-L.jpg

ND--4-L.jpg

18. Silverstone

ND-2-8-L.jpg

ND-5-L.jpg

20. BTCC Brands GP

ND-9-L.jpg

21. The Champion!

JORDAN-19-L.jpg

22. I figured that was the end of my year, but then an opportunity presented itself to shoot WRC. My first Rally. I loved it! Event of the year i think.

ND-6262-L.jpg

ND-4786-L.jpg

ND-0118-L.jpg

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Amazing set Nick, Top year for you mate and by far your best work to date!

Amazing set. I absolutely LOVE that shot of Andrew Jordan.

Also, your PP on the rally stuff is excellent.

Always enjoy your work, it's truly inspiring.

Oil Burner
Thanks guys!

Not sure what 2014 holds. Probably less events. But focusing more on the business aspect. I need to make this hobby pay. Unfortunately Wrc and F1 have huge associated costs. But ELMS and BTCC look likely. With a slight move into automotive photography.

On another note, my Jordan image has been short listed in a competition MSV are running. Any votes very much appreciated!

http://msv-staging.motorsportvision.co.uk/28814.aspx

Always enjoy this thread each year.
You've been to some cracking events this year!
Like all the shots, the variety of them too, but the rally ones are my favourites this time around.
Keep it up in 2014.