ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2118'd silver cup

GW 200T
Looks lovly on the 2118s, The 2118s are diffrent instaed of the muh loved Turinis wich every 1 has, its to each owners prefrence tho

tbh the speedlines look absolutly awful. And you should sell them to me to put on titanium 182 :rasp:

In all seriousness looks freaking awesome. Im tempted with a set of 2118s to replace my 182 cup alloys tbh. freshen mine up a tad

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Looks wicked mate.

Yes - Turinis might look good, but £60 for PE2's for the 2118's and £120 for PE2's for the turinis - No brainer to me, which is why I swapped.

I also prefur how the car feels on 15's. Feels a lot more 'playful?'

Ollie's Silver Cup
tbh the speedlines look absolutly awful. And you should sell them to me to put on titanium 182 :rasp:

In all seriousness looks freaking awesome. Im tempted with a set of 2118s to replace my 182 cup alloys tbh. freshen mine up a tad

I thought the 2118's were pretty reasonable price wise too and the delivery was very fast!! I still have the centre/hub to clean up! I'll get around to it one day...

Looks wicked mate.

Yes - Turinis might look good, but £60 for PE2's for the 2118's and £120 for PE2's for the turinis - No brainer to me, which is why I swapped.

I also prefur how the car feels on 15's. Feels a lot more 'playful?'

Thanks! Definitely agree about how it feels on the 15's; feels great! :cool:

I didn't realise Exalto's could be had for that cheap in 15's! My Parada's weren't that much cheaper!

172 Iceberg
I love it! :rasp: I'm on the look out for a 1*2 and that is exactly what I'm after - I love the 2118's on it! One of your high res piccys managed to make it on to my Windows desktop :cool:

Ollie's Silver Cup
I love it! :rasp: I'm on the look out for a 1*2 and that is exactly what I'm after - I love the 2118's on it! One of your high res piccys managed to make it on to my Windows desktop :cool:

This one? :) Think that's the only high res photo I have uploaded; the rest have been reduced/compressed :)

4749413137_0c555f1679.jpg