ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

25mm Spacers - What Website Can I Buy Some From?

Clio DCi 65
I'm after some bolts/studs to work with my 25mm spacers, title is incorrect!!

If someone can post up a link of where I can get some would be superb,

I'm awful when it comes to stuff like this and I've had the wheels for about 3 months now and I need to get them fitted, just got paid & I'l only end up wasting my cash on beers otherwise!

Or if anyone has any for sale PM me.

Thanks.

Last edited:
  Low 'n' Slow
http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=344&manufacturer=FK&category=Wheel

its worth spending money on some good ones. I bought some off ebay for £50 any my wheel nearly came off, a few people on here have had similar issues with the same spacers (Delta Mics) and some guys wheel actually did come off as the bolts that came with the spacers snapped.

The FK ones above will set you back around £100 a pair but its worth the extra money if its gonna stop your wheel coming off

Clio DCi 65
http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=344&manufacturer=FK&category=Wheel

its worth spending money on some good ones. I bought some off ebay for £50 any my wheel nearly came off, a few people on here have had similar issues with the same spacers (Delta Mics) and some guys wheel actually did come off as the bolts that came with the spacers snapped.

The FK ones above will set you back around £100 a pair but its worth the extra money if its gonna stop your wheel coming off

I've got the spacers already, It's just the extended bolts that i need to find!

Will measure my bolts when I get chance and then I can purchase the correct length to fit my alloys on!

Cheers though, found the info I needed on that site!

Buy mine, they're ones that bolt to the hub. 25mm. Only problem is that 4 of the bolts have very slightly rounded off where I've tried to remove them from the car, you can get some new ones for a few quid or just use them anyway.