ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2Litre Tuning

Ok got me a valver with 2litre willy engine, with 1.8 box and manifold. its fast but im planning some tuning for when ive tidied interior and bodywork.

Im wanting cams, headwork, pulleys, flywheel, (will i be better to get bigger/uprated injectors aswell?) and of course a remap to get everything to suit.

What other stuff can really be done? i have an ITG filter in air box but will a viper or BMC be better than this? i want more from my clio but i want reliability aswell. Nothing to much over 230bhp

No need for bigger injectors until you break the 200bhp mark.

Although, 200bhp on the std inlet manifold requires a rather large amount of effort. 230bhp will take alot of work and alot of money as you will have to convert to throttle bodies at £3.7k a hit.

where can i get an uprated inlet manifold or would you have to modify it? i dont really know what will need doing or what can be done. can you shed some light on what will need doing? i dont want throttle bodies just yet i jus want to do the basic few things.

the std inlet manifold you cannot modify to any degree of success, some will say port match it, but its near spot on as std anyway. The design is the flaw and nothing you can do about it.

If you wanted to replace it, its either throttle bodies or a fabricated plenham.

cams are avaliable from me at good rates please call 07903712650 or email mailto:phatnova24@hotmail.com">phatnova24@hotmail.com. jon SDM