ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3/4 plates ordering

Cup In bits
Just tried to order some 3/4 plates on www.fancyplates.com using revels guide on here, everything is fine except there is no option for 520x84mm. You can only have standard size or 380x84mm, what am I doing wrong?

Also the picture in the plate calculator shows no spacing between the first 4 and the last 3 characters which will just be blatantly illegal, do they come like this or do you need to specify?

Has anyone fitted a fancy plate to the rear in standard size as well, does the font come the same size as standard uk plate?

Any advice welcomed.

Morgan

Cup In bits
Okay went and tried again, you need to input a space in the drop box yourself to get the right spacing-that's sorted.

Jared, you say the size is in other, do you just leave the multi choice box blank and input yourself whatever size you require in the 'other' box?

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
I just left it as standard and typed in my custom dimensions.

Think I went for 520x92mm as it filled the recess better.

Up to you on that though.

Cup In bits
I just left it as standard and typed in my custom dimensions.

Think I went for 520x92mm as it filled the recess better.

Up to you on that though.

That was my thoughts, I wanted slightly taller than the 84mm height. I will just input dimensions in the comments box and hope they come alright.

Thanks for the help.

FF RB 182
Stealing the thread.. want to order a 3/4 plate with my private reg for the clio when I get it.. I've entered some text to go underneath my website.. The text isn't centre.. and the text size looks too big.. Guessing it will be centre when they make it?

182cup & 172 racecar
Just tried to order some 3/4 plates on www.fancyplates.com using revels guide on here, everything is fine except there is no option for 520x84mm. You can only have standard size or 380x84mm, what am I doing wrong?

Also the picture in the plate calculator shows no spacing between the first 4 and the last 3 characters which will just be blatantly illegal, do they come like this or do you need to specify?

Has anyone fitted a fancy plate to the rear in standard size as well, does the font come the same size as standard uk plate?

Any advice welcomed.

Morgan

Did you press the Chav button? ;)

Cup In bits
Stealing the thread.. want to order a 3/4 plate with my private reg for the clio when I get it.. I've entered some text to go underneath my website.. The text isn't centre.. and the text size looks too big.. Guessing it will be centre when they make it?

There show plates mate so a good chance it will be off centre, text at the bottom of the regy plates is illegal now anyway iirc. Try putting some spaces before your lettering to move it over.

FF RB 182
There show plates mate so a good chance it will be off centre, text at the bottom of the regy plates is illegal now anyway iirc. Try putting some spaces before your lettering to move it over.

I only want my personal website at the bottom, but every other site/plate creator i've tried doesn't allow you to customise the size of the plate, like the one posted by you does.

Cup In bits
Tried to centralise it but ain't working, just specify you want it that way when you do step 2. There's a comments box for that.