ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 Clio's at Hull Motor Show!

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Saw 3 different looking yet very nice clio's today.

When I Checked they had the CS tax holders on them so either previous owners had it before them or the are on here :)

Decided to get snaps of each one:
35lucrd.jpg

r2u5gy.jpg

1tws5s.jpg

These anyone's cars? :)

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
First is mine :) , 2nd is gareths (not on here but one of my mates) and the third is a guy from hull i believe :) was a good day

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I was there too, but not in my Clio.

That 200 was just awesome, very well done (imo), I liked it so much, I let him out whilst waiting in the long queue to get out.......

Renault Clio MK4 RS
it was a very good day! i was only there for about an hour and half but still very good. The weather wasnt the best, but still a great turnout. By the way batesy, what did you spray your grill with? was really gleaming! car looked very nice aswell by the way :)
The 200 is really smart, my picture really doesn't do it justice! I know quite a few of the group he is in 'Unknown Modifiers' and there all a really nice group to be honest all different cars but all nice ;)

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
its professionally sprayed gloss black mate, and the 200 is quite lairy but it does look realy nice in the flesh, the red really sets it off imo

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Where did you get it done and how much for if you don't mind me asking? :) Also where did you get that sun strip, makes the car look miles better!
Also the 200 seems like its a 50/50 on who likes it and who doesn't. IMO its great, but I think the colour puts people off! :p

Renault Clio MK4 RS
The black/red 200 is mine. Not sure weather to get rid of some of the red or get bits re-sprayed to freshen it up agan.

How about getting some of the red bits black? keep some of them red as i think the red/black is good but if your thinking of toning it down possibly go for the fog light surrounds black and the mirror covers black?