ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 hours later!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Fronts ok in height but Id raise the back. Looks totally uneven in the fourth pic.

Lower the front or heighten the back and itd be very nice.

Not a Clio

love that red.

ditto comments on ride height.
whats going on with the exhaust? Just how far does that stick out?

Golf R/Leon FR

nice car very clean
again have to agree with height at the front and with the zorst needs shortening, so it sticks out only a few inches or less.
how low is that at the back?

The back is going back up 30mm next week, the fronts on spax springs but dont know what drop they are, do agree it looks a bit uneaven at the mo. Seems to have dropped quite a bit since i lowered it? What spring do u peeps recommend for the front?

Jase

Ziel Nurburgring

That picture does the car no justice, The angle makes it look terrible. Otherwise the car itself look good, shame its going to piss down and ruin and afternoons work :mad:

megane coupe F7R

Nice pics mate. The best coulor too;). Was you at pod sunday? Im sure i saw you car in the massive que for the strip.

problem is when you lower a valver evenly the back always looks lower because of the shape of the arch, i would say that the front is only a weeny bit too high like max 5 or 10mm.

mine looks similar

Quote: Originally posted by Andyvalver on 24 March 2005

Nice pics mate. The best coulor too;). Was you at pod sunday? Im sure i saw you car in the massive que for the strip.

Yep i sat in that 3 hour que (lunch break my arse). 3 runs in over 6 hours!

What was you running?

Jase

Quote: Originally posted by Dan16v on 24 March 2005

I think the the wheels look good mate! love it! lower the front and its a winner! :)

Cheers dan, naples crew!!! lol seen your new pics the other day looking mighty fine mate