ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 in Leamington today

Subaru 330s
Firstly a black 1*2 with a yellow or green outline on the wheels, seen it in town a few times recently, got a private reg on it D4 BGS or something like that. Saw it at the bottom of the Parade as I was waiting to turn up the Parade at about 3:30ish

Passed a silver 1*2 along Queensway at around 4ish

Then saw a silver or Iceberg 172 heading up the parade just after 5pm while I was shopping.

Anyone on here?

Subaru 330s
The one i saw going up the parade was dirty and I think the one I passed in my car near mcdonalds was clean, or it could have just been the same car, I have no idea tbh lol!

Subaru 330s
No idea, tbh theres no chance I would have heard yours over the sound of mine lol. Fred described mine as "the loudest 182 ever" haha!
Didn't hear owt from the one going up the parade though.

TTRS & V50
What is it with the parade and modified cars ? ......attention ? Cause there are a lot of different ways to get from the top of the parade to the bottom.

Clio on SL 2118s
I think D4BGS is Dargs on here.
I've seen him about Warwick and Leamington a few times.

PH2 172
Yeah black 1 is mine, did catch a glimpse of your car lora as i went past the junction, heard you pull off aswell, sounds nice!

silver 182 would have been my mates 'simb' on here i think, we were just setting off for manchester!

Tom i saw you the other week actually, are they winter rims uve got on??

Subaru 330s
Yeah black 1 is mine, did catch a glimpse of your car lora as i went past the junction, heard you pull off aswell, sounds nice!

silver 182 would have been my mates 'simb' on here i think, we were just setting off for manchester!

Thanks :approve: yours looks mint, liking the glow in the dark!!

More poke than viagr

Yep kinda, also waiting for propper wheels to be painted, taking his sweet time though :dapprove:

Simb, it was you i was talking to at the college RR day wasnt it? Well i fixed that problem, just wacked some bathroom sealer on it, works a treat! :approve: ...dont know how im going to explain the big white blob in the engine bay when i come to sell it though lol! :eek:

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
Yep kinda, also waiting for propper wheels to be painted, taking his sweet time though :dapprove:

Simb, it was you i was talking to at the college RR day wasnt it? Well i fixed that problem, just wacked some bathroom sealer on it, works a treat! :approve: ...dont know how im going to explain the big white blob in the engine bay when i come to sell it though lol! :eek:

Yes mate that was me! Glad I could help you sort it, and saved you a pricey trip to my work lol! If you ever have any issues or want parts fitting, services etc don't hesitate to contact me and I'll do you a deal ;)

More poke than viagr
Yes mate that was me! Glad I could help you sort it, and saved you a pricey trip to my work lol! If you ever have any issues or want parts fitting, services etc don't hesitate to contact me and I'll do you a deal ;)

lol yeah thanks so much lol. Had that problem since i first bought the car and so glad its fixed now, hasnt missed a beat since :D

Okay thanks, ooooo my drivers side window mechanism has broken some how. Do you know if renault could fix this. Someone else i know had the exact some problem so maybe another common problem?