ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

350Z & Bye bye 182

Ibis A3 BE
Just thought I'd put some pics up of my 350Z and add a couple of the '350 meets 182' photos that I took before the Clio was sold. The 182 left my driveway for the final time earlier this afternoon - it will be missed I'm sure, but look forward to getting to know the 350 better.

Here ya go;

P1000014Large.gif

P1000016Large.gif

P1010602Large.gif

P1010615Large.gif

P1010618Large.gif

P1010628Large.gif

P1010629Large.gif

P1010633Large.gif

Cheers,

Rich

vers le haut doigt milieu
much better car but not the car I would of bought. well done tho.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Nice photos dude, not sure I personally would've done that exact swap but each to their own..

I love 350z's my mates bro has one the same as that. It has to be said your pics are odd to say the least.

Ibis A3 BE
Lol thanks guys. Well everyone has seen a 350 and 182 Cup before so thought I'd take some weird angles. Just shows the differences between the cars - shapes, colours, angles etc.

Here are some more standard shots;

P1010601Large.gif

P1010599Large.gif

P1010607Large.gif

P1010612Large.gif

:)

Golf R soon...
Very nice indeed! Best colour to have a 350z in if I am honest!

I bet that thing shifts when you bought your foot down!

Renault engine still though ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Love'em.... One of many tempting replacements of my 182 when the time comes

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Can we have some interior pics please?

I bet you got a real bargin buying a big engined car like that currently.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
great car not so great fuel consumption...... hey but 82.9p per litre who gives a f00k

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Nice motor mate. How do you find the interior quality and build quality of the z compared to your clio?

BMW 118d
Very nice indeed! Best colour to have a 350z in if I am honest!

I bet that thing shifts when you bought your foot down!

Renault engine still though ;)

its not renault...its the same engine as used in the nissan 300 and QX. 100% nissan that mate.

Ibis A3 BE
how does it feel?

grunty??

It definitely feels different to the Clio, power is much easier to find so if you want to be lazy you can be but it's 1,500kg of car so the weight does blunt some of the extra grunt unfortunately. A lot of fun though and the noise through the Nismo exhaust is lovely.

What kind of MPG are people seeing on these?

It really depends on what sort of driving you do. Do plenty of short trips and you'll see it drop into the low 20's and maybe in to the high teens. With a mix of driving but no motorway cruising recently I have seen it hold 26mpg which isn't too bad, but that is taking the trip comp as gospel and I doubt it's that good. Once I fill up again I can update.

Nice motor mate. How do you find the interior quality and build quality of the z compared to your clio?

Interior quality is quite a chunk nicer than the Clio but isn't exactly luxurious plastics etc. The leather seems pretty good and I'm slowly cleaning all the dirt out and then will get some good leather cream onto it as I don't think it's been done before (it's now 5 years old!).
Less rattles than the Clio but the 350's still have a couple of usual rattles that people on the forum talk about. Easier to fix than most of the Clio's though I think.

For some idea of the interior, this is the link to the Pistonheads advert --> http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/788358.htm

The tan (Alezan) leather is a bit love/hate but I like it as it brightens up the interior from the usual black leather. I will try and take some better pics of it and post them up.

Ibis A3 BE
I stand corrected in that case. I am sure its the same engine used in the Vel Satis

It was used in the Vel Satis but I don't know of it's design origins etc. I don't mind either way as long as it keeps strong and continues to make a nice noise :)

Ibis A3 BE
Nice. If I ever get a Zed, it'll be the last gen engine.

Some Nissan dealers are selling GT spec 350Z's, brand new for £19K - great deals if you have the cash. For me I couldn't justify (or really find) the extra outlay for a new 350 - would have been nice though!

J03

MX5 1.8
i bet you can get these for bargain prices now the 370z is about to come out! nice motor

Mondeo ST220
Think 350's look great. I like the sound too although a lot of reviews don't seem to for some reason???

Ibis A3 BE
Snowy and un-gritted roads are interesting in the 350 I found this morning! One roundabout was despatched at around 5-10mph with constant twitching and I nearly didn't make it to my exit. I never thought I would look forward to gritting lorries as much as I do now :)