ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

360 & PS3 failure rates

LY 200
Know lots of people that have constantly been sending there 360's away for repair so im not suprised they are leading the way!

My PS3 went tits up (common fault) after 18 months and my warranty had ended but Sony were as good as gold and still swapped me a new unit within two days of speaking to them about the problem! :approve:

I've had a Premium and Elite, both RROD and sent away.

I don't know a single mate who hasn't had to send their Xbox away for repair (6 mates on Xbox, 3 of them have sent the same one away twice)

a burnt one
I'd have to take the link in the OP's post with a pinch of salt, however well written the story is it reeks of bull, of the few people i know who have had a faulty PS3 they have had a brand new replacement at the door within days, they didn't have to send the old/broken unit out first, whether it was within the warranty period or not.

PH1 iceburg
My PS3 failed last week, it has been collected just waiting to hear whats fcuked on it.