ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3DMark'06 - post your scores geeks

mk2 ph1
Thats a sh*t hot score mate, could see a lot better with a few tweaks as your rig has huge potential.

Will post up my scores later, not running anything near that special, but hopefully hit around the 4-5k mark

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
JamesRT said:
Got 10013 on 3dmark, how the f**k do these people get 16k?!

Very easy. One, they have no life. Two, the BIOS screen becomes their most intimate and closest friend. Three, they are immune from watching the 3DMark2006 benchtest for the 261st time. ;)

D.

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
Darren S said:
Very easy. One, they have no life.

Lol, I can see myself heading that way, I didn't want to go to bed last night, I wanted to stay up playing, didn't want to go to college this morning either :S, might aswell kiss my social life goodbye. The only reason i'm going to part with it today is to go out and buy games :p.

Cupra
Digging this one back up again...

After tweaking the system a bit last night I came so close to the goal of 10K. Just cannot get the extra points out and don't want to fry something!

Score was with the E6600 2.4 @ 3.15Ghz and the 8800GTS with the core running at 585, memory at 900.

Last edited:

Lee

BMW M2C
Intel Core 2 Duo Extreme X6800
3gb Corsair Dominator PC8500
Nvidia 8800 GTX (just one on this occasion)

That's amazing considering the same spec PC with SLI'd 7900GTX gives 16543.

Lee

BMW M2C
Yeah, that's one of the coders PCs. Everyone who has a new PC here now either gets that spec or a quad core model depending on what's in stock at the time.

That PC is running totally stock speeds and fairly conservative memory timings. They need to be stable

Cupra
It must be a tough life being given such nice equiptment to work on. The only downside is that you would want similar spec at home which could be costly!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
mine did really well, I can't remember the score though unfortunately, around the 16000 mark IIRC, will have to re-run it.

Lee

BMW M2C
Yeah, my home PC is ancient so only gets used for email and the net these days. Staff still moan they want faster PCs!!!!

My work PC is getting on now too. Athlon X2 4800. I did have crossfired X1900XTX in it but they had issues with two monitors even more so than the nvidia cards so at present I've only got a 7900GTX in it. Still, it's more than enough to read CS and play S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
3DMark06 does not run in linux. I will threfore no longer participate in this thread. Good day !

T

thecremeegg

i havent run 3dmark for ages...doubt i'd do too well tbh...the x1900xt is gettin on a bit now :(

Better than yours. C*nt.
About 12,000, I'm having stability issues with Vista at the moment as I'm running 4Gb RAM and Storport storage drivers... Biiig bad combination :(

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

Intel Core2Duo 2.4Ghz (OC'd to 3.0GHz)
2GB 1066MHz OCZ RAM
768MB 1900MHz XFX 8800 GTX
EVGA n680i Motherboard

Tesla MP3 2021
11465 :)

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
OCZ 4GB Kit (2x2048) Vista Performance Gold DDR2 PC2-6400
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX BFG OC2
Gigabyte 965P-DS4

Tesla MP3 2021
wait till i get my ram and a bit more overclocking... boosh and your score is gone LOL

well when i get my new case and start to overclock my quad to sommet like 3.2 GHz i will distroy your pc from here haha

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Not going to attempt to run it, I have a GF2 MX LAWL...!

I downgraded to free up some cash :(

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
hmm, thought the p182 was not that good of a cooling case? solid case isnt it? or are you getting that big gay mesh one full of fans?? lol

Tesla MP3 2021
no thats the gaming case, the p182 is awesome. ot has the seperated compartment thingies

Cupra
P182 is quiet, cools really well but weighs in around 2 tonnes. Fine unless you planning on moving it more than three steps.