ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3for2 AMDetails offer

Honda & VW
Well Jim @ WhiteDetails (the master in my eyes) uses AMDetails products, and i see Chappers is a user/fan of AM Bubbles, the Sealant and APC are meant to be very good indeed.

Only used the clay which is very good

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Products are pretty good, need to be used properly though, the sealant didnt last very long for me when i used it first but apparently if the glaze and sealant are used properly its meant to be pretty durable!

Not exactly expensive either...

Honda & VW
Products are pretty good, need to be used properly though, the sealant didnt last very long for me when i used it first but apparently if the glaze and sealant are used properly its meant to be pretty durable!

Not exactly expensive either...

Surely goes without saying fella?

Yep very good prices

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye, bit obviously really when i read it back haha!

Good to see his products are spreading about now, hes local to me, didnt realise his stuff was this popular

Honda & VW
Just ordered the following:

1 x AM Bubbles
2 x AM Glaze (low on Tripple so ideal)
1 x Mitt
1 x Clay
1 x AM Sealant

Giving the Wife's car a good, albeit late pre-winter clean and protection next week so shall certainly be keen to test the above out