ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3rd exhaust mount. What did you use?

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
I'm not talking about the center mount or the two rears. I mean the 3rd exhaust hanger the one behind the rear mounts that looks like set of handlebars. Is there an uprated version I can get to hang the milteck exhaust I got recently? Or should I try and prise off the old rubber ones and use them?
Orrr zip ties? ?

Cheers.

I'm not talking about the center mount or the two rears. I mean the 3rd exhaust hanger the one behind the rear mounts that looks like set of handlebars. Is there an uprated version I can get to hang the milteck exhaust I got recently? Or should I try and prise off the old rubber ones and use them?
Orrr zip ties? ?

Cheers.
Still on my original factory fitted, they dont seem to wear hence no market for a up rated version.

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
Still on my original factory fitted, they dont seem to wear hence no market for a up rated version.
Fair enough I'll pry it of when I get time. Cheers I know he's no official uprated wondered of anyone had made one or of a universal mount kinda thing

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Like @flebay said. They don't seem to wear , I'm still on my original too , 12 and half years later . I've never seen any posts about changing them or uprated ones.