ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 Diff Pearlescant Black !

Skoda Fabia vRS

went to the body shop today to drop my spoiler off, an while i was there he phoned up his paint shop place for the code, all i knew was my car was pearlescant black

turns out there is 4 different shades of it

Standard

with Silver

with Blue

with Brown

i think mines the brown one as it has a few bronze specs in it, an the bodyshop guy agreed

why though, did Ren make 4 diff shades of the same colour !!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Well mine has flecks of turquoise and magenta in it if I look closely, particularly on a sunny day! Very pretty!

Mines the one with brown in it. One of my old MOTs even has the colour of the car as "Brown"!

I dont know why, but most colours for most cars have up to ten different shades.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

I think mines the brown one too. And id say the Halfords spray paint must be the silver variety, as before you laquer it it can look like silver paint.

even straight colours have many different shades
my glacier white rt has 4 different shades and thats just a standard white

GR7

Shiny red R32

If you look closely on most cars, painted plastic areas e.g. bumpers, look a wee bit different to painted metal panels.