ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

46" Samsung To Big ?

I did exactly the same as you when I bought mine (nearly 3 years ago!) and thought it would be too big but after a while you go from straining to get further back, to wishing it was a bit bigger! Lol.

I just had a quick look at what's available, if I'm going to upgrade, I need to go further than 4 inches! :D 50" minimum TBH.

DB.

BMW 440i
Ive got a 32" in my room at the moment, but my mate has gone off for training in the marines so left me his 40" room. He is back in a few weeks, so ill be losing the 40", and going back to the 32".

Believe me, Id get the 46" in a split second! I might have to. :O

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Is it to the side because that's where the joists are?

I'm guessing you fed the wire down the wall? Does it come out a hole at the bottom or did you rag the wall and then re-plaster?

Inside man? Children of men?

Dirty E91
Transformers 2?

Took the plung and got a new one 46" Sammy 7020 :) should have got the 50 i think :rasp:

Prize if someone can tell me the Movie ?

DSC_0255.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Is it to the side because that's where the joists are?

I'm guessing you fed the wire down the wall? Does it come out a hole at the bottom or did you rag the wall and then re-plaster?

Inside man? Children of men?

Its to one side case 1 its where the Joist are n 2 any closer to the door youd walk into it on the way in

Hole In plaster Board behind TV then the cables all come out a 1 Gang box at socket level nice ne neat :)

Gally you fail with movies !

Transformers 2?

You win...