ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

46" Samsung To Big ?

White Sti Hatch
Contemplating one of the newer Samsungs for my Room but is a 46" really to big for a bedroom ??

Got a 32" atm but there not enough connections on the rear for xBox/PS3/Cable and it does my head in swapping them around !

Crappy work hire car
Get an external scart extension thingy - like a 4-way plug thing but for scart. Much cheaper than a TV!

Crappy work hire car
Lol so really you want a new TV but can justify it to the OH by saying there aren't enough connections? Fair play, I hear that.

OK then no 46" isn't too big for the bedroom.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
nah.. 46" isnt too big.. I would seriously consider a 60" for the bedroom though lol ;)

Maybe a 172 Cup..
The only way 46'' happens in our bedroom is if we get jiggy 7 and a bit times a night:approve:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Most I would say are too big above 42" for a bedroom but it does depend on how far you sit from it.

I'd happily put a 46" maybe even a 50" in my room.

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say it probably is too big for a bedroom - depending on the size

I have a 50" in the front room and a 32" in the bedroom

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'd be going for a 50! Only the Danny Keenan's of this world roll with digital photo frames as a tv! 32" is tiny!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols the picture on his wall is the biggest thing in the living room Gaz. :eek:

White Sti Hatch
It's gonna be a 42 or the 46 but think the latter will be to big for the wall ! I'll throw up a pic when I get home.

VW ....
Depends on size of room IMO & how far away you are ,got a 42" Panny on our wall ,wouldnt want bigger for the space its in .

100_0330.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Rooms a mess dont care....i await the comments

Think i may just get the 46 n live with it :rasp:

DSC_0252.jpg

I've never understood the need for a TV in the bedroom. Are you lot bored in there or something?

Mind you, I'm still a luddite with a 28" CRT TV in my lounge :eek:. Desperately needing an update in size, especially with £2k of sound system attached to it.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
I went from a 28" CRT to a 47" LCD lol and want bigger for my bedroom as you get used to the size within 2 days easy.

White Sti Hatch
I've never understood the need for a TV in the bedroom. Are you lot bored in there or something?

Mind you, I'm still a luddite with a 28" CRT TV in my lounge :eek:. Desperately needing an update in size, especially with £2k of sound system attached to it.

Ive got nout better to do when i get home after work !!

I went from a 28" CRT to a 47" LCD lol and want bigger for my bedroom as you get used to the size within 2 days easy.

All ive got to do now is convince myself to buy one :approve:

White Sti Hatch
Took the plung and got a new one 46" Sammy 7020 :) should have got the 50 i think :rasp:

Prize if someone can tell me the Movie ?

DSC_0255.jpg

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I'd have put it on top of that table, or got a TV stand in the same place. I'm not a fan of TVs mounted half way up walls.

White Sti Hatch
I'd have put it on top of that table, or got a TV stand in the same place. I'm not a fan of TVs mounted half way up walls.

Im the oposite mate hate Flat screen tvs on stands much prefer them on the wall with all the cables tucked into the wall looks so much cleaner !

46" is perfect IMO.

My old 32" Sammy looks tiny now!

i had the sitting side by side (old & new) and f**k me lol !! Forza on this thing is Epic by the way Chris !! :rasp:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I have a 37" Which is a nice size.

Although IMO you can never have a TV which is 'too big' :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I have the same size screen as you, Dean, just the older model with the silver frame.

Great screens, although I much prefer your frame!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Im the oposite mate hate Flat screen tvs on stands much prefer them on the wall with all the cables tucked into the wall looks so much cleaner !

Oh yeah they do look good wall mounted, but that for me is far to high. TV is nice though :approve:

White Sti Hatch
I have the same size screen as you, Dean, just the older model with the silver frame.

Great screens, although I much prefer your frame!

Your an LED too is it ? I like the frame but i prefer the other one with the Red Tinge but clear does look good.