ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4K TV's

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I'm really excited! Was wary of paying that much for a TV, our Sony was £650! But room conditions demand the QLED brightness and anti reflection, that's how I explained it to the the other half anyway ?And she sort of agreed that it's got to a decent price now as it was hovering around £3-3.2k for a good while. Can be had for £2100 (A graded refurb with 5 year warranty) but wanted the peace of mind from John Lewis. Think I should get £250 - £300 for the old TV, so can put that towards the no gap mount, looks really smart.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Any early inside knowledge on who's putting in good sales for Black Friday etc.

Looking for 55-65" TV but budget is not on my side as planning a wedding.

Under £1k, Would only really be used for Netflix, Amazon and any catch up services built in the TV as don't have Sky or any other media attached.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Considering the LG C7 OLED was down to about £1350 last year I bet it'll get to around £1k this year which would be an absolute bargain for a fantastic TV.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I need to get in touch with Richer Sounds about my 4K Bravia. There’s quite a few dead pixels that almost look like bugs stuck in the screen.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Finally pulled the trigger on the Samsung QE65Q9FN (2018), roll on Saturday. Can't wait to get a nice bright TV as it has to go opposite a window. It's come down £600 everywhere now, and John Lewis will price match up to 28 days after purchase so if it comes down for Black Friday we'll get the difference. Was just worried they may sell out everywhere if the price drops much more, didn't want to miss out. Excited for 4k content, been storing it up ready for months now [emoji23].
I've got a Q9FN too, I got mine calibrated as I wasn't happy out of the box.

It's took me 2 months to find a no gap wall mount for a decent price!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
It was an ebay jobby, someone didn't need it.

Calibration wasn't cheap but I couldn't do what they did without the equipment. Doing it by eye is pissing in the wind.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
@SharkyUK and all others! Thanks a lot, you recommended me a TV before (Hisense 50N6800), and it’s been brilliant, impressed with picture sharpness etc.. but we are buying a house and it will be going in the lounge. So, I need a TV for the games room/football room, and the room is tiny (2.2mx1.7m), so I was thinking the following criteria..

Under £400
~40 inch due to room size?
As good picture as the Hisense
Good for gaming

Thanks!