ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which of These Two TV's?

987 Boxster S
The Samsung doesn't look to be a true OLED tv? I haven't seen any reviews so it might be as good as the LG but I think I would want OLED if spending a chunk of money on a new tv at this point in time.
Some good info at https://www.avforums.com/

Civic type r fk8
1800£ is a lot for me for a TV ,4k can't see I would notice the difference over hd after 10 minutes of watching tbh,but each to there own

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
1800£ is a lot for me for a TV ,4k can't see I would notice the difference over hd after 10 minutes of watching tbh,but each to there own
I watch a lot of tv, series and movies. its my thing really so I don't mind spending the money.

m&l172ph1

ClioSport Club Member
  197 Cup
I bought the led version of the LG in 55" a few weeks ago! Got it for £949 and I got the Dolby atmos sound bar too! Really good the operating system is easy to use to! Just couldn't see the extra £1k in the oled but it was a great tv! Definitely go LG.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I bought the led version of the LG in 55" a few weeks ago! Got it for £949 and I got the Dolby atmos sound bar too! Really good the operating system is easy to use to! Just couldn't see the extra £1k in the oled but it was a great tv! Definitely go LG.
Do you have any other speakers with your sounder or is that it?

Opinion on it mate?

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
The Sony A1 series of OLED and LG '7' series of OLED TV's (like you linked) are currently the best TV's you can buy.
Both available in 55" and 65". All 2017 OLED's use LG panels but there own processing and bits. The Sony A1 is slightly better than the LG but is around a grand more.
The LG 7 series OLED all have exactly the same panel and picture but have different stands and increase in better sound quality as the price goes up.

m&l172ph1

ClioSport Club Member
  197 Cup
@eugegall
Soundbar's great, no rear speakers and the
Sub is wireless too.
Dame width as the 55" tv too!
I got mine from currys at wednesbury got £100 off and £50 off the T.v. if you live anywhere near there see the LG rep and he'll sort you out.