ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4x coats of wax = 1x clean Audi RS6

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
As above

Foam
Wash
Clay
wash
4x layers of wax
alloys sealed
windows cleaned

That's about a days worth

Tomorrow interior time.

Shame I won't have her for a month come this Saturday but that's for another time.

DSC_0383_zpsa615aed4.jpg

DSC_0380_zps8d8417e0.jpg

DSC_0376_zps8fa9ac61.jpg

No I am not fat.

DSC_0375_zps4d5dd1c6.jpg

DSC_0374_zpsb5d08968.jpg

DSC_0372_zps625db02a.jpg

DSC_0371_zps3d027491.jpg

DSC_0376_zps8fa9ac61.jpg
DSC_0370_zps6b585fd5.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome, real weapon!

Do you still have any Mitsi Evo's ? (I remember years & years ago you were really into them)

Range Rover Sport
Lovely looking car, remember seeing it on MLR.

I don't think I could go back to another Evo either, when you own a modified one, there great. Even when there breaking however once you get out and experience other cars it's hard to think of a reason to go back to a Mitsubishi. Maybe 'track' only but as a road car the Germans seem to have it nailed!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Love this thing! So much presence on the road.

Sadly I lost my old man in sept and we did the whole evo thing together. I can't even look at them anymore let alone own one again. Lots of happy evo memory's so best I leave them to rest.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Sadly I lost my old man in sept and we did the whole evo thing together. I can't even look at them anymore let alone own one again. Lots of happy evo memory's so best I leave them to rest.

That's a great memory to have! Fair play..

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)

Sorry to hear that mate, completely understand. Enjoy the car

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
This looks incredible.

How's the running costs and general maintenance of this chap.

Pm if you prefer.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha f**king expensive!!!

Fuel is OK everything else is massive, I could of purchased 3x 182s so far with the amount of £££ I have spent.