ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

Focus ST170
Cant make football tonight something has come up and wont be in the same county, grant and nathan are still available to play tho' and will be at staines @ 8:45pm ok?
Sorry

John

*anything changes james or ollie you've got my number to get hold of grant and nathan. Cheers

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
I'm pulling out for this one too, Feeling lazy and the pain from last week was no fun, which i dont fancy for tomorrow morning

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Don't be soft!

Coming from >>
Hopefully i won't get dead armed and dead legged by the bald duracell bull in a china shop this time around.

Gayboy.... ;)

Man up Mr Stone!!! :rasp:

I've been double teamed! Clare your supposed to be the sound one, dont fight me, Ollies the little b**ch that does that :rasp: ( Ollie i love you really plus i still need an airbed to crash on for Llandow )

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Honestly Tom.....

Who did you think the Tom was under my name???

1. Ollie82
2. Tom
3. Dave
4. Nick
5. tom

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Haha maybe he's bringing messi?

1. Ollie82
2. Tom
3. Dave
4. Nick
5. tom
6. Vish

Wonder if its worth sending everyone interested on the 1st few pages a PM?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I'll edit the list then shall i? :rolleyes:

Honestly....

1. Ollie82
2. Tom
3. Dave
4. Nick
5. Vish
6. Messy

330i. E30 Touring.
I still think Ryan should be allowed to kick Dave in the head.

All's fair in love and five-a-side.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I still think Ryan should be allowed to kick Dave in the head.

All's fair in love and five-a-side.

Yeah seems fair.

Badly sprained foot for a kick in the head. Only Ryan can't kick with a badly sprained foot so.......a kick in the head by James in his Timbs?

Then again thats still not fair. James would miss....;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Got them PM, I'll try to make my first appearance next week, mainly because I havent picked up my 172 yet and the 1.2 rollin' on 13" steels and pov spec interior isnt exactly a hoot to drive... but also because I'm buying the 172, and thats a lot of money to waste on petrol getting there tonight

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
I'm out on injury... my backs in serious pain, Too much shagging over the valentines weekend ;)

Truth of the matter is i lifted the box full of Brembo discs the wrong way and felt the "ping" in my spine... sad times

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
I should have known better, had it a few years back, felt okay this morning but is doing me no favours now, Looks like i'll be dropping the sub-frame on the 172 tomorrow as well which is gonna do it no good, Plus i do just run around making noise & missing the goals ;)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Ouch indeed! Take it easy then mate.

Ryan's out too.

Anyone who's got John's number want to remind him about tonight incase he doesn't see this thread? Him and his mates need to save the day again I think.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
But its not all about the game mate......the truth is...i'll miss you.:dapprove:

Talk like that could bring a tear to a glass eye......... :rasp:

De-cat pipe should be off tomorrow geezer, you'll have to find some one else to fit it though, i dont wanna know ;)

Focus ST170
Vish mate,

Myself Grant and nathan will be there, thanks for the text ollie i had been watchin the thread but as i said its been a busy day today so thats plus 3+

1. Ollie82
2. Tom
3. Dave
4. Nick
5. Vish
6. Messy
7. Budgie
8. Bigman
9. John
10. Grant
11. Nathan

Odd sides Boooo!
Plus i may have some personal good news when i get there...

Last edited:
  Focus ST170
Good game tonight lads! Tho' my face feels like its stuffed with marsh mallows!! haha

No hard feelings nick mate!:approve:
J

330i. E30 Touring.
Dave got a couple in the nuts, John and Bigman both got a whack in the face.

Prison-rules football FTW.