ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Jovial Sailor in Ripley
Harvester in Ottershaw
The Fairmile near Esher
The Anchor at Pyrford Lock
The Harvester in West Byfleet

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Im with Dave on this i think. Gonna save it for Pizza on Thursday. Its pay day tomo and im gettin my hair cut especially for the occasion.

You lucky people!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Belive Nicks spending an evening with me doing his de-cat :dapprove:.... sad times lol.... We should be done by then pending Nicks arrival time

330i. E30 Touring.
Bad news, Dave.

Bigman and I are out.

Chesty coughs FTL. I can barely run up the stairs! :dapprove:

Focus ST170
Hey Dave i meant to post yesterday, I am coming and grant and nathan would like to aswell. Also my cousin Darran can come along as well so thats four i can bring tonite?

John

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
More the merrier mate. Get them along

1. Sir_Dave
2. Ollie1982
3. Nick172Cup
4. Jamesstone
5. Vish
6. Couzens
7. Danny - my housemate
8. JJS1979
9. Grant
10. Nathan
11. Darran

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Quick heads up for this week!

5-a-side Football @ Staines Leisure Centre
Tuesday 9th February 9-10pm

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I'll be there. Hopefully i won't get dead armed and dead legged by the bald duracell bull in a china shop this time around.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Who was the matey that kicked you about? Must admit it was a bit savage last week, I got kicked pretty hard also!

I do believe it was Johns cousin Darran. I don't mind a bit of argy bargy....just means i'll give a few shoves back.:evil:

I wouldn't go in hard with anyone else there though. I like to play nice...;)

Focus ST170
Is Darran banned then, or you ok with him being there this week? I can come as well as Grant and Nathan.

j