ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

330i. E30 Touring.
I think that was just about the perfect number.

Enough space to make runs, but not too much where we were all burnt out after ten mins!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I wanted to come to this next week but reading this I feel like I may need some sort of body armour!

Also does it matter if I havent played football at all in like 2 years and wasnt exactly great in the first place? LOL!

Nah pull your finger out, everyone else apart from me is frankly rubbish :rasp:

Its more about the giggles and having a run around that proving you are ready for a career in the game :)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Nah pull your finger out, everyone else apart from me is frankly rubbish :rasp:

Its more about the giggles and having a run around that proving you are ready for a career in the game :)

You are only as good as i make you look.:rasp:

Petrol Blue 182.
just lucky it wasn't my 5th metatarsle ;) lol serisouly tho wont be able to play for a good few weeks :( sorry chaps

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
New pitch nicknames for Dave and Vish are as follows.

Dave - Dennis Irwin (see David Busst)
Vish - 'The Rottweiler'

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Bloody hell Crouch! Completely forgot about Busst, so YouTube'd it :dead:

lol @ Rottweiler! How did I earn that?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Just general on pitch presence i think mate. Hard to shake off......like a dog biting the postmans trouser leg.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Same time, same place tomo evening folks. Don't let the rumours of broken bones deter you.

1. Ollie

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I think I'm going to have to pass one more time, purely down to the fact that I can't afford the petrol, started a new job this month, so payday has seemed to take an age, and I just bought a car! lol!!

Payday end of this week though!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I think I'm going to have to pass one more time, purely down to the fact that I can't afford the petrol, started a new job this month, so payday has seemed to take an age, and I just bought a car! lol!!

Payday end of this week though!

4 months of excuses, surely a CS record ;)

1. Ollie
2. Budge
3. Sir_breakalot

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
4 months of excuses, surely a CS record ;)

1. Ollie
2. Budge
3. Sir_breakalot

Its been the same excuse pretty much, I've been saving for the car like a madman, and when saving, spending £20 in petrol to play a bit of footie isn't the best use of available funds. Now I have the car I can't afford the petrol until I get paid, LOL!

Next time, next time.....

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
James and Tom should both be in attendance for tonight. I'll text John and remind him as well as he brings Grant and Nathan.

1. Ollie
2. Budge
3. Sir_breakalot
4. Nick
5. Vish
6. James
7. Tom
8. John?
9. Grant?
10. Nathan?

Focus ST170
Hey all, will be there tonight with my usual troops!!

1. Ollie
2. Budge
3. Sir_breakalot <ROFL!
4. Nick
5. Vish
6. James
7. Tom
8. John
9. Grant
10. Nathan

See you all later!

J

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Next Tuesday 9th March is booked 9-10pm

I am happy to block book 6 weeks in advance, but only if everyone brings the necessary monies on Tuesday. This is CS, people will bail & i dont want to be the one that loses money ...

6 x £20 = £120
£120 / 10 people = £12 each for 6 weeks football

Dave :)

330i. E30 Touring.
I'm cool with that, and I'm sure Bigman will be too.

1. Dave
2. Budge
3. Bigman

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Yeah, that's no problem, will make sure I bring it on Tuesday. I think John and his mates said they were ok for that too, so hopefully we'll have enough to commit.

1. Dave
2. Budge
3. Bigman
4. Vish

Focus ST170
Yup me nathan and grant will be up for the block booking deal, will sort out monies with you dave on tues?

1. Dave
2. Budge
3. Bigman
4. Vish
5. Ollie
6. John
7. Grant
8. Nathan

We need two more though c'mon peeps wheres the love??;)

J