ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

330i. E30 Touring.
Right, motherstickers.

Following lengthy PM chats with all you regulars.

Failsport FC will be playing their first match, This Tuesday 25/5/10. At 9pm. Salesian School, Chertsey, KT16 9LU . If anybody has any worries about getting there, let either Me or Dave know and we’ll give you directions.

View attachment 39512

We all have to wear the same colour tee shirt, so what do people think? White and black are of course going to be favourites, and with my hair, I’m not wearing red/orange/yellow. If any colour clashes occur, they will supply bibs.

The first game and the registration fee have been paid by myself, and have come to £43, but otherwise, it’ll be £28 per week. Split between 9, we’re looking at a bank breaking £3 each (which we can pay cash on the night), with someone (probs Dave) stumping up the extra quid! Obviously you guys will all owe me the best part of a fiver for the first game, I’m afraid.

Six a side, with 3 roll on, roll off subs, so everyone will get at least some time on the pitch to demonstrate their skills, or embarrass themselves. ;)

It’s on astro-turf, so sliding is obviously banned, and I’ve been told we could probably all do with a pair of shin pads, just to be sure. Other than that, we’re ready to go!:cool:

Come on you blues/greys/greens/slightlylighterblues/whites/purples/pinks. Lol.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
What is all this failsport shizzle about? It's not making any sense to me but I've been drinking for a while so that maybe why.....

Have we got to get kit by tuesday or we just going to try and coordinate to not clash with Mike's barnet?

330i. E30 Touring.
Dave's volunteered to organize shirts out! Let us know what we owe, treacle. Vish, we can share a shirt? X

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Good man Dave. Can i have a Medium please......thanks to my uber streamlined frame a large is like a parachute on me...

What colour combo are we going for??

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Dave's volunteered to organize shirts out!

:nono: I did? Dont mind, they will be orange though, just to p1ss you off :rasp:

Good man Dave. Can i have a Medium please......thanks to my uber streamlined frame a large is like a parachute on me...

What colour combo are we going for??

We will all have extra small, to show off our manly curves, just like this:

(Thanks to Nick for modeling it all btw ...)

fat_footballer.jpg

Helmet is optional ;)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Dave's volunteered to organize shirts out! Let us know what we owe, treacle. Vish, we can share a shirt? X

Of course sweet thing. I smell of lynx africa so its all good. Cheap shirts online, can get numbers printed as well. Willl look into it when I'm sober x

Was a 197
So let me get this straight, Mike has signed us up for a 6's league in Chertsey??

To play we need shirts of some kind??

Well, I think until we get a strip, white t-shirts all round (everyone has a white t-shirt, if it has a logo on it , turn it inside out!!)

But then what if the team we are playing is wearing white, we could go to our 2nd strip, which could be 'skin' colour lol!! How about blue as back up, albi blue??

Focus ST170
OK im in! just bought sock, shinpads and shorts so must be serious about it iv'e got a white t-shirt that i can turn inside out too.. this is going to be interesting!!! Really looking forward to it though.. So we all owe Mike and Dave a fiver then??

J

Ps can i use those goalie gloves again P P Pwweeessseee? X

330i. E30 Touring.
The gloves have your name written all over them, mate!

I've got more white tee shirts than fingers and toes in small and medium if anyone's stuck, lol.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Good stuff. I very nearly went and bought new shin pads, trainers and shorts yesterday.....

Gonna give the 'old' kit a run out this week instead i think.

This also reads as 'im skint until Friday'.

330i. E30 Touring.
LOL at everyone doing the same.

Bigman and I bought new socks and shinnies this weekend.

I'll be getting new trainers after payday. Converse might not cut it in the wet, lol.

The ones I got were £35 matey, think the most expensive were some old skool Puma Kings for £45 so there not too expensive.

On another note, are we still going to have a kickabout outside if this league? Seeing as the weather is looking to stay like this we could have a practice on grass in a park or something?

330i. E30 Touring.
I could be persuaded to go for another kick about, yeah.

LOL. I'd imagine the pace of these 30 minutes will be more tiring that the previous hour/hour and half.

330i. E30 Touring.
LOL.

If we're having a kick about before the game, let's use Salesian's playground, lol.

Take me back a few years.