ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

B

BigMan

Hello,

So this is where we are at! I hope the whole £10.00 I have spent is going to be worth it ;)

Of course I will be about tomorrow... Angry BigMan on the wing :eek:

BigMan

B

BigMan

I'll be there, and so will Mess.

Same place, same time?

Same place tomorrow, our kick off is 21:30

I would recommend for us to meet again, we can try and get a formation/tactics so we can stand a better chance this week.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I should be there. My ankle's been in pain since last week so going for a run tomo to see how it fares up. Will let you know for def after.

Welcome BigMan.

330i. E30 Touring.
Hallam's coming along, too.

Also, I've had an email from the guy saying we need to pay for 2 weeks tonight, as you pay a week in advance.

£6.50 each and then £3 a week after tonight..

330i. E30 Touring.
Dave and Vish have both been making gay noises, iirc.

If not, I'm happy to sit on the bench and scream at you lot..

B

BigMan

I would recommend for us to meet same time, same place along Guildford Road tonight... we can discuss from that point our starting line-up.

Talking of line-ups everyone seen the England squad going to S. Africa?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Dave you never told me you were 'ill'. Don't think you are shirking out of the latest Failsport driveway mechanics session......

Focus ST170
I'm in, What time we meeting at the park for tactical briefing? Hallam and messi coming thats encouraging! Who we playing tonight?

B

BigMan

Not sure of a time tbh?

We are playing a side call Castleonia. Currently two ahead of us in the mid-table scramble! Come on Failsport, we can do it. :D

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Since there's extra players tonight, I'm not going to come. My ankle's no better so prefer to give it more rest and get back up to fitness for next week. Hopefully with some better play too. Good luck lads.

B

BigMan

So who is up for training this Thursday night? Anyone want to suggest a location?

I can shout out for Chertsey, but what ever is easy for everyone.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Can't pm reply on my iTelephone.

In up for training tomo, any time, pretty much any place. Could use a gentle session for me though. How did you guys do last night?

330i. E30 Touring.
Oh, gutted John.

Get well soon mate.

Nick's volunteered to play in goal, so we'll see how that goes!

Training tomorrow wherever is good for me.

Russ, Saner? Fancy it?

Last edited:
Nick your car is looking suitably upset with life at the moment btw ;)

I found your ECU 'cushion' - straight out of the failsport manual of bodges I guess?

Was a 197
Might be able to pop down and make numbers up on tuesday, work shifts and other things haven't been too kind to me on tuesdays :(

Trophy
Still after players for this? Im in the guildford area and am free most nights 6pm onwards (college & work dependant)

330i. E30 Touring.
That depends! Are you any good? ;)

Best bet is to pop down on a Thursday evening for a kickabout!

Also, handy bump!

Everyone in for tomorrow?

£3 this week.

Trophy
Im ok, fitness probably leaves alot to be desired though. Where abouts does Thursday night take place and what time?

330i. E30 Touring.
Well, it's not all properly decided yet, but last Thursday was Ottershaw. This Thursday is going to be just outside Guildford! Jacobs well.