ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

330i. E30 Touring.
I think if we can get a decent enough amount of people down, then a kickabout with enough space would be just as good.

We don't need to be olympic atheletes. Just fit enough to run distances at speed!

B

BigMan

Oft bit hardcore for me I'm afraid!

Oh we will be toning it down! You think I could do that? I would be rushed to A&E suffering heart failure!

I agree with Budge's POV, but a lil bit of fitness training would not harm. Just as a warm up exercise.

I hope we do get a few people down. Six on six would be ideal... of course we can do a roll on/roll off to simulate the real thing.

B

BigMan

Yep, Ottershaw ok. Plenty of space. I looked at the weather it should be dryer this evening. What time is everyone looking to arrive tonight?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Guys, i potentially have a meeting in Basingstoke at 4pm, so there's no point me driving all the way back up again to play football ...

I'll confirm later on, but i doubt ill be coming now :dapprove:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Oh come on David.....this is poor form. You don't see me missing matches. Oh wait...

And yes i know its 'only' training but thats not the point....

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Old age is defineatly setting in mate :rasp:

Cheeky fecker
flip.gif

330i. E30 Touring.
That's it. If coming from the Harvester, there's 2 exits to the park. Use the second one. We'll all be parked in there and playing in front of the cars!

Petrol Blue 182.
im staying late at work, and i have no car as it failed on MOT so may not be able to come tonight boyos, ill see if i can get hold of vish or boosh if hes coming, see if they can bring me, but i duno wat time ill be finished at work, normaly 6 but im staying late tonight :( probly out.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Sorry amigos, I'm out for tonight.

I decided to run around Virginia Water lake earlier and now feel dead. Can barely move, I think my fitness has actually gone backwards :(

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Game's at 8.30. Meet at the park around 7/7.30 for a warm up?

1. Budgie
2. Sir_Dave
3. Vish

PS. Dave bring your camera along from the other night!

B

BigMan

I am out tomorrow night. My Nan passed away Friday. So I am doing the family thing tomorrow. Sorry to miss out! I love you all and will miss our weekly male bonding on a Tuesday night! x x

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I am out tomorrow night. My Nan passed away Friday. So I am doing the family thing tomorrow. Sorry to miss out! I love you all and will miss our weekly male bonding on a Tuesday night! x x

Sorry to hear that mate, thoughts are with you & your family :dapprove:

What will we do without a manager though, that is the question .....

Was a 197
I'm back for this week if ya need me. Shame abt ur nan guv'nor aka BigMan, we'll dedicate our 1st win tomorrow to her for ya!!!

1. Budgie
2. Sir_Dave
3. Vish
4. Ryan
5. Tom
6. Russ