ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

Petrol Blue 182.
my cars fixed i think :) but still come and meet at mine, ill follow you down, i duno where im going, no spanking it tho!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Well played tonight lads. Thoroughly earnt that.

Apologies on my poor form, no excuses really, just didn't have any game with me today. I will work on it for next week!

B

BigMan

I am so pleased! A big effort from everyone! This the first step of many! Keep it going!! :)

330i. E30 Touring.
Well, Dave. Defence was solid last night.

It's not the attackers who need to pull their fingers out! ;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I'll have to let you know. I feel like dog sh*te today as im proper knackered.

Im either overtired or ill so i think a few early nights are needed.

B

BigMan

I'll have to let you know. I feel like dog sh*te today as im proper knackered.

Im either overtired or ill so i think a few early nights are needed.

Rest is important, so I would def recommend it. I don't want you :dead:

330i. E30 Touring.
Also, it looks like we're in for a fun week next Tuesday night.

We're playing two games. Back to back!

8:30pm, and 9pm.

330i. E30 Touring.
The organisers, lol.

Me and You can do an hour in defence, no worries.

Attackers, mind. (;

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Im not pussywhipped in the slightest and Clare will probably vouch for that! ;)

Back to back games? Right well in that case we can have 6 subs next week.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Hey peeps, I got a bit of bad news regarding exam results today so my heads all over the place at the momoent so don't think I'll be coming to "training" tomorrow. I was going to say it may be better for someone else to take my place in next week's game as well but as it's two games, I'll be there.

Pussywhipped lol it's all about being the pussy whipper ;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Hope its not too bad news Vish mate. Don't get too down whatever it is.....everything is fixable. Well nearly....

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Cheers Ollie. It's pretty bad but definitely fixable, could do with a miracle from the appeals board to fix it completely.

I'll try and get my head up for next week though. Onwards and upwards as they say.

330i. E30 Touring.
I hope it's nothing a few Stellas won't sort, mate.

Football can be the thing to take your mind off it!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
No booze for me, but I'm going to sort myself out, still haven't got changed today yet!

I might come tomo actually if I have a better day, as you could take my mind of things.

B

BigMan

Vish you will be alright, get your head down and get it sorted and the rewards will be yours :)

Don't worry about tomorrow night, I know Budge will miss you dearly but he will have to understand.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Cheers lads, I'm alright today so will be there.

We meeting at Jacobswell Road, GU4 7NY? Around 8?

B

BigMan

Hello all,

As we know we got two games this coming Tuesday. One at 20:00 and 21:00.

I am just trying to get numbers and availabilty. If you can confirm whether you can or just the one please post it up!

I will try and post a team up by Monday night. As it two games we will all be seeing action.

Bigman - both games
budgie - both games
hallam - both games
mark - both games

B

BigMan

Yep, agreed. Just stating availability.

Also, it's worth noting we can in theory change the squad between games, as technically it's two different games.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I'm available for both.

Nick, I think Bigman's just seeing who we've got turning up, but you're right CS'ers first, then fill in the gaps.

I think the starting 6 for the first game should be Tom, Ryan, Dave, Mike, Nick & Ollie, I'm happy to be one of the subs until I get better. See how we get on and see how/if we need to mix it up for the second game or not IMO.

Yeah I know he's only getting names but I just want to make sure the originals dont get pushed out as thats the reason why we started playing football, to have a laugh with the CS locals and keep fit of course. :)

Anyways i'm happy to play both games but being honest I dont mind playing in both games until im tired then coming off and resting for the 2nd game.