ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Not feeling it tomorrow tbh guys, would rather save the last few evenings properly sorting the Clio out in time for Snetterton instead of the chaos like llandow.

Ha ha, like Mike, Ollie & I changing the aux belt on the saxo, in the rain, the night before ... then me replacing your gearbox linkages, 30 minutes before we left ;)

I'm out tomorrow as well unfortunately, up in Warwick on a work night out :(

In fact, im out until 31st August due to holidays now as well ...

Last edited:
  Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Im also a no go im afraid. Need tomo evening to fettle the exhaust and/or add some camber to the Cup. Any other week i'd be there but im afraid Snetterton prep takes priority over our weekly soccer thrashings.

Numpties, the lot of you - forgotten I own a workshop you can use to work on your cars any night of the week? Better than a pair of stands on the drive!

Ollie, please don't do it unsupervised ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I think I need to join failsport, get on the trackdays, the football, and the workshop availability ;)

Even if it increases the mileage I do horrendously!

Luke, JEALOUS! (Although my ex is down there, so not that jealous) lol!

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
So, what's going on bitches?

Rob, just move. Home counties FTFW.

Need a flatmate?

(would mean by gf staying over and prancing around in underwear*)

*this may not happen

Oh and on topic, if you play next week or whatever I may venture down and have a crack if that's alright? Played a bit of fottie last night over the park and qutie enjoyed myself, so if you're not full, then I'd be game (although I have no idea how good you lot are, which is worrying)

330i. E30 Touring.
Right, I've just spoken to the guy and said we can't make tonight. ):

He's getting the game moved to a later date.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
From what I've seen and heard, we'd need more than just Thomas to prevent any c**k ups. (;

You can all get bent!

I won't attempt to defend myself tho.....its a new low having TOM say he will supervise me.......then again it could be Nick saying it. Then i'd be suicidal.