ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 Door Sport Rep OD

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Really like this! Didn't know you was from Derby, how have I not seen this about?!

Yeah I am mate! I have no idea because I've never seen you about either, would be embarrassed to come out today, got a 51 plate focus estate in maroon colour-.- it's horrible!

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Haha I'm always out and about. I'm closer to ripley though! Sounds nice that does ;)

Should bring your clio to the next meet :)

It's lovely! ;) I'm more out and about in derby centre when I'm at home ya see, that's where we are going wrong!

Yeah I will mate, when's the next one?

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Haha, I went to a RR day when I had my 1.2. Didn't put it on the rollers because I didn't want to show everyone up ;)

Still come down anyway!

That's my problem, don't wanna show everyone the 400bhp rear wheel conversion ya know what I'm saying? ;)

Let me know when it is and I'll have a toddle down

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Passed it's mot last week so I treated it to a detail:)
af51e6487598df2b6824d8a1ccd3529e.jpg

43e639d345010329e9fdc7bc73641133.jpg

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Quick update before I drive the car for the last time today, getting a 58 plate 320d m sport, so here's some pictures to remember the little weapon by! :(

3686746c271f4a0e6f10098a61f62dbc.jpg

ba3b3644a0956c11629b7ce975afd199.jpg

edb44826e8bdbcaebc5482b33f74fbda.jpg

c47fccb18896be10000e142c507d57ad.jpg

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Congrats in new car but do love this brilliant car 5 door practality with brilliant good looks guess ur trading it in? I recon a few people would like it on here

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Congrats in new car but do love this brilliant car 5 door practality with brilliant good looks guess ur trading it in? I recon a few people would like it on here
No mate I've still got the clio, not trading it in, gonna try and sell it private, might stick it on here are if it gets whipped up, I'll be sad to see it go :(

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
No mate I've still got the clio, not trading it in, gonna try and sell it private, might stick it on here are if it gets whipped up, I'll be sad to see it go 😧
Yea get more money that way but yeaa I can see why best 5 door ive seen only one thing it needs colour coded side strips and door handles but does look brill

Cro

Meg'd r27
I have the coloured side strips if you want to add them before selling floating about from my old 5dr 182. It was odyssey blue like yours too

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Yea get more money that way but yeaa I can see why best 5 door ive seen only one thing it needs colour coded side strips and door handles but does look brill
Thanks man! I would get them done but there's really no point to be honest
Shame to sell your clio but the BMW is a great upgrade.
I know mate, I will be sad to see it go, I'll post a pic of the bmw up!
I have the coloured side strips if you want to add them before selling floating about from my old 5dr 182. It was odyssey blue like yours too
Thanks for the offer but there's no point mate, cheers anyway