ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 hr battery life FTW

R35 GTR
Got myself a HP Elitebook 6930p, 5 hours remaining on the battery.:D

Highly recommended laptop!

What do you get with yours?

Fiesta ST2
get around 6hrs all day long with my work laptop D630 C2Duo T7700 / 4gig of ram. thats with the extended battery though

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
lol don't worry, i have some poverty spec dell. lasts about 40 minutes.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Still pretty good!! I get Up to 4-5 on my XPS M1330, Work laptop Lenovo T61 - 6 Hours min.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
No idea TBH, about 2 hours I think, my last one lasted 30 seconds.

Better than yours. C*nt.
15 hours of use on my Dell Latitude D630 ATG.

Lasted over 30 hours doing a remote desktop with the screen closed.

Better than yours. C*nt.
I've never rated the quality of HP laptops - the Elitebooks seem better as we've had a few of those but I still binned them off for a Latitude at the earliest opportunity...

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I never buy Dell anymore after I purchased 4 2850's a few years back and 2 were DOA

Some of their older stuff was a bit naff.. stuff from the last couple years to date is really well built and very reliable.

I should know I spend a fair bit of cash with them !

not enough :(
id guess 130min maybe a bit longer on power saving

c2d t7200 2ghz
2gig ram
nvidia go 7600 (256mb)

Last edited:
Depends on how many cells the battery has, normally either 6 or 9 - some have 8

I get 50 mins on mine on high power or 4 hours on extended!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Macbooks last ages cos they are using slow old processors that don't need much power and have hardly any memory.

Twin graphics card setup FTW!

One intel integrated bogo for extending battery life and a Nvidia GFX for gaming etc!

Better than yours. C*nt.
Twin graphics card setup FTW!

One intel integrated bogo for extending battery life and a Nvidia GFX for gaming etc!

Had that years back on my old Sony. TBH, never went to the Intel one, just because it was a waste of power shutting it down and restarting it with the Intel GPU.