ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

50 Free Desire samples up for grabs this weekend...

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Guys you needed to sign up before the email went at 11.30 yesterday to get it, the offer is still on with 12 samples left as of right now.

Just placed an order. Hope im not too late! Is it just s surprise to see if you have it or will there be a confirmation email?

Mines just been delivered :)

a47844449f49ae0da2b3e372093fb2cb.jpg

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Mine arived today as well I thaught desire was purple or have I got a different sample?

Smells great whatever it is though, thank you very much!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Mine arived today as well I thaught desire was purple or have I got a different sample?

Smells great whatever it is though, thank you very much!

What colour was your sample? some over on DW received another mystery was that apparently is to be released next year

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Really gutted I missed out on this :(

Recieved the email then the website crashed on me 3 times. Look forward to hearing about the new products anyhoo.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think I have a 15ml sample of spirit. Took me about 1/2hr trying to get it out the pot! :eek:

still havent got mine through yet :( ordered on the 14th? need my tripple (and hopefully sample pot) for friday.

Contact our support team on support (at) auto finesse.co.uk and someone will chase it up for you and make sure it gets to you in time, we send all orders same day (before 3pm) or next day, so it would have left us friday or monday (depending on the time of your order) so if its not there yet we need to chase up the courier and find it for you.

PH2 Flamer
Talk of the devil, just got delivered now lol. Bloke said hes been out delivering since 7am. What a shift.

Got my sample! Woop woop.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Triple is awesome tbh. Wouldn't mind giving that wax a blast, haven't got a spare million though lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Just ment how many cars really, or the amount of times it can get used, you've answered the latter.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Ill probably use it for a coat or two and then it will sit around for bait so when im done with it i can post it on to you for postage costs? wont be until february though!

PH2 Flamer
Im doing mine friday. And then a secons coat saturday. Got all new fantastic furs and application finger mitts.

Cannot wait. Mrs thinks im sad, because i litteraly torr the box apart to see if i had a sample lol. Little green foam things went fooking everywhere.

Gave her something to do i suppose.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Im doing mine friday. And then a secons coat saturday. Got all new fantastic furs and application finger mitts.

Cannot wait. Mrs thinks im sad, because i litteraly torr the box apart to see if i had a sample lol. Little green foam things went fooking everywhere.

Its ok girlfriend just ignores me now lol

Not a 320d

Mine went all over the garden. my mum wasnt best pleased.