ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

50MM lenses - Nikon Q

Ian

Focus TDCi
A lot of people are turning to the 30/35mm lenses as an alternative to the 50mm so I'd say you'd be fine mate. Lenses tend to sell well anyway from my experience. :) I reckon you'll like it though.

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
They don't usually last more than a day or 2 on TalkPhotography. You will love the 35mm though. I've still not got mine off my camera.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I think I will take the plunge then. Think I have reached my limit with the kit lense now. Learnt a lot though. Thank you for your comments.

RS Megane DCi 175
I've got the 35mm as couldn't justify the ££ for the AF-S 50mm!

I was the same with the kit lens - only now I've gone back and given it a go and you do miss it's versatility over the prime lens in certain situations.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
MattT said:
I've got the 35mm as couldn't justify the ££ for the AF-S 50mm!

I was the same with the kit lens - only now I've gone back and given it a go and you do miss it's versatility over the prime lens in certain situations.

Any links to images you have taken with the lense please :)

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Maybe not the best choice of pics, but they were all taken with the 35mm f/1.8:

tp52week2poem.jpg

day9.jpg

day06.jpg

Day5.jpg

day4.jpg

day3.jpg