ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

52mm or 54mm hub spacing on shocks

hi really need to know before i order them, ive been told that its 54mm spacing for the front shocks on a mk1 phase 3 1.2 clio. just checking that its not 52?

is there any way of checking other than whipping the tape measure out?

can anyone please confirm, need to order asap, needs sortinn

thanksss

how can i measure them? where do i measure to and from? do i have to take it off to measure it??

id go do it now i just dont know wat im measuring, all i wanna do is buy a new shock n fit it.

bloody reno making different spacing

Punto/Clio GTT
some are 52 some are 54, really dunno if its earlier ones that were 54, or if its decided upon model, rn rt rsi maxim. so measure em up!

52mm,

i want 2 new standard front shocks oil not gas.
cheapest place?
i can only find whole struts, these will come with standard springs i want -40mm springs????
help anyone??
or wheres the cheapest place for a whole sus kit then -40 mm?

byrnie said:
52mm,

i want 2 new standard front shocks oil not gas.
cheapest place?
i can only find whole struts, these will come with standard springs i want -40mm springs????
help anyone??
or wheres the cheapest place for a whole sus kit then -40 mm?
Buying the cheapest stuff will only come back to bight you get some decient stuff to make any difference.

Whole struts won't come with new springs though.

Buy a kit there a decinet choice of kits out there.

Haddow said:
is there not a chart out some where u can tell by chassie numbers
Nope.
have a look at the pic it gives you an idea what to measure.

Attachments

• hubs.JPG
    hubs.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 82