ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5th time lucky!

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Got my 5th MBP in 2/3 month on Friday.

1st one) Broken keyboard from factory
2nd) Annoying tapping from under body
3rd) Programe malfunction.Kept shutting down
4th) Annoying tapping from under body

Iv driven a 50 mile round trip 5 times and endless phone calls and emails. I bought a 3 user version of Microsoft Office 2011. Which has been used and ran out.

They said they will offer something as good will. What should i aim for. Realistically?

Cheers

5th! Looks like I've got some catching up to do, I'll be on my fourth on Saturday!!

I'll be haggling something free out of Apple too for all my time/money wasted.

Clio 182 cup'd
Mental TBH.

I'm just waiting for Tom, Revels and JDM to come in and tell you you're a liar and thief.

When Apple products work, they are a class above the rest apparently. When they break, they are branded as "electrical items that can develop faults like any others blah blah".

Various faults.

First the keyboard didnt work.
The next two had damage on them.

As yours is standard, I'd be haggling for an upgrade - especially the processor which you can't do yourself.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Various faults.

First the keyboard didnt work.
The next two had damage on them.

As yours is standard, I'd be haggling for an upgrade - especially the processor which you can't do yourself.

I was kind of hoping for an ipad lol

If they do suggest an upgrade what exactly should i be asking for?

Well the processor is the main element that you can't do yourself at a later date, so that's the main one I would be focusing on.

If not then maybe the faster HDD or more RAM.

You might be going a bit far with an iPad, even I might with my situation too, even though I think we are more than deserving of one considering the crap we've been through! When are you getting it sorted out? I want to know if you get it sorted before I go to Apple on Saturday as another story I can tell to the manager as an excuse to give me something nice! ;)