ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6000073748 Offside Front Arch Liner - Front Portion

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
All my fault,

Got home and checked fully.

Items Number 12 & 13

12 Being passenger side 6000073747

13 Being drivers side 6000073748

Screenshot 2021-04-27 at 19.46.54.png

Screenshot 2021-04-27 at 19.47.16.png

And this from my parts manager this morning.

Screenshot 2021-04-27 at 19.50.37.png

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I'll accept your offside arch as an apology @MarcB

You have more chance of going for a drive in Elon musks roadster that's flaying about space just now.

Cant beat having the OE system to see what's about and what prices things are before I buy.

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I had a good look over my passenger side one I got from the beakers and upon inspection it looks a bit worse than what I first thought so think I’ll buy a new one while they are available and then fight you lot for a drivers side if one comes up 😂

Cliocup182!

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 cup
Yep I picked part number 6000073747 up and it's for the passenger side (RHD car).

If anyone has part number 6000073748 or knows where to get it, please let me know since mine is wrecked and needs replaced asap.

Cheers!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 117

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I thought I was onto a winner, ordered the correct part number but got an email a day later saying the order could not be completed

Cliocup182!

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 cup
I thought I was onto a winner, ordered the correct part number but got an email a day later saying the order could not be completed
Oh dear 😔 I fitted my new passenger one over the weekend as the old one was also a little worse for wear. Really need to find a used drivers side arch liner soon though 🤦‍♂️

If you keep a close eye on all the usual Breakers you will find what you are looking for. As soon as they get a 1*2 in these are snapped up ASAP so you need to be quick!

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Rare thing to find a sport in a breakers now.

Why is it the non sport ones fit then? They look close enough or is there an obvious difference?

Rare thing to find a sport in a breakers now.

Why is it the non sport ones fit then? They look close enough or is there an obvious difference?
There are a number of Renault breakers on e bay and Instagram. I got mine from a local RenaultSport Breaker.

The track is wider on RS cars so the arch liners are wider ( I think )

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
There are a number of Renault breakers on e bay and Instagram. I got mine from a local RenaultSport Breaker.

The track is wider on RS cars so the arch liners are wider ( I think )
Any names or suggestions to save or to look at?

Cliocup182!

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 cup
Suprise, f**king suprise. The used one I bought the bloke sent me the wrong f**king side! Despite me messaging him to remind him to check, him confirming.
Oh man I know the feeling. What part number did you end up getting?

Clio 182
Last I saw of mine was in the rear view mirror going down park straight at Cadwell so there might be a few bits left in the grass if the lawn mower hasn't had it. 😂

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
I ordered one of these from a German site a couple of weeks ago. Last thing I heard was them asking for my vin number to give to their suppliers, just waiting for the order to get cancelled now 🙄

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I found a german Renault dealer that said they had one but at 96 euros I passed

Any one had any success getting one of these, 748? Just ordered one from a Renault place in Germany, but expecting a a cancelation email first thing monday.

Not great that renault no longer give you a way to protect your crank pulley and belt from the elements, saw mine exposed while changing the dampers this weekend and it didn't look good. No idea how long it's been missing.

Cliocup182!

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 cup
Anyone got any recommendations on where to find this part now? I still haven’t had any luck…

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I have a saved search on eBay, even though I have great condition liners now. I would still buy them to grab them for people on here if they came up! Notice someone is chancing it with £120 for a new Ph1 one!