ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6000k Xenons Fitted!

Blueprinted 172 Ph1
Fitted my HIDs earlier! They were easier to fit than I had expected! Only took 10mins to install!
Sorry about the sh*t phone photo, i'll get some good ones up later when it gets darker! :)

DSC00007.gif

C&C welcome!

Clio MK2 (1.2)
you got a Guide how to do it fella ?

as i have a kit in my car just dont feel confident to do it :eek:

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
They should just replace the original blubs IIRC?? just get abit more kit which plugs into the loom. Not sure.

Jaff

Nah its to do with the lenses on ph2 lights make them dazzle other cars.

I guess it's as the phase 1 uses projector lenses whereas the non Xenon phase 2s/182 cups use the normal reflector type which don't really work with Xenons.

1.8 8v RSi
nice......i got some 2k ones in my mk1......
useless as f**k if you actually wanna see the road your driving in the countryside at night...
they dont aim high enough to see ahead....although they do look good.
anyone know how to uninstal them?

1.8 8v RSi
technically any after market xenon kit is illegal unless u fit loads of extra stuff like light washers automatic headlight adjustment and have the correct type of light unit on your car

Dervvv
i have the 6000k in mine wait till you have people flashing at you thinking you have full beam on lol!

Logic would tell me to take them back out then. I hate muppets like you that risk others safety, just so your lights look good to the kids at Maccy D's.

What the hell you on about? PSNI Traffic branch have them fitted into 40% of there fleet here. and most new range rovers bmw come with them fitted aswell.

Logic would tell me to take them back out then. I hate muppets like you that risk others safety, just so your lights look good to the kids at Maccy D's.

What the hell you on about? PSNI Traffic branch have them fitted into 40% of there fleet here. and most new range rovers bmw come with them fitted aswell.

Ah sorry, my mistake. I wasn't aware blinding oncoming traffic was acceptable in N.I.

Ah sorry, my mistake. I wasn't aware blinding oncoming traffic was acceptable in N.I.
no need to be shitty about it mate, thers a lot of new cars out and ther xenons are really bright

so these wouldnt be road legal? why is washer jets needed? would the normal light adjuster not be able to adjust them?

seat ibiza
Hey fella's this might help some of ya's with the standard bulbs, and the hid's

the normal light is the high beams on the right, and the left side is the HID bulb with the ballist hidin behind it!

:cool: some difference

there rated 6000 k!

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

U know what its a bit of a Myth this aftermarket HID kits
I know what the law says but the law says a lot of things
like not recording your favorite cd for your mates
or recording off the tele etc...

I had an aftermarket HID kit on my old 72 cup
6000k never dazzled anyone never was i flashed never was i pulled over
by the old bill matter of fact i past them daily never once got a second glance.
If you buy a decent kid your all right.
U will find its the cheap kits that Dazzle.