ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

60k Service + MOT - HELP!!!!

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Got it booked in for the 17th.......

Ill be doing the usual checks but:

How much should I be looking to pay?

What should be done and what shouldnt? (cambelt is done early, although thats a 72k service)

My Xenon washers dont work :( I removed the bumper and the blockage is before it reaches the pipes there. Any suggestions?

Any common problems around this age milage 53 plate, 59k?

Cheers

cock mobile.
Where are you taking it?

MOT is about £40-£50.

I think everything else is pretty much the standard stuff, plugs are suppose to be done at 72k also.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Where are you taking it?

MOT is about £40-£50.

I think everything else is pretty much the standard stuff, plugs are suppose to be done at 72k also.

The Kia garage they seem ok.

cock mobile.
Where are you taking it?

MOT is about £40-£50.

The Kia garage they seem ok.

Ha me and a mate test drove a Cup there a while back and we both had the rear end stepping out on the Eurohub roundabout, the salesmen was cacking himself :evil:

Do you know someone there or something?! Or is it really good price wise? Seems a random place to go!

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
My old dear says its half decent, took my old Clio htere and they were very helpful.

Ideally I need a place that gives you a 2nd MOT free.

What are your garages of choice mate?

Oh and that cup - start of the year? Used to park at the bottom of the street......CraigyTommo owns that. I looked at it but I needed the options (ABS;))

cock mobile.
My old dear says its half decent, took my old Clio htere and they were very helpful.

Ideally I need a place that gives you a 2nd MOT free.

What are your garages of choice mate?

Oh and that cup - start of the year? Used to park at the bottom of the street......CraigyTommo owns that. I looked at it but I needed the options (ABS;))

Umm was a while back probably over a year ago now, it was quite high miles about 70k on it.

I'll take mine to Ford in 'harboro as my mate works over there and I can trust him with my baby :approve: