ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6months on.....:)

ph3 dci100 172 rep
I have put the porsche wheels back on but re-furbed them in satin black as the schmidts were too much hassle and the car drove like sh*t on them so i thought i'd take it back to the place i took a couple of pics of it when i first got it before i lowered it and took a couple of more pics :D

before (when i first got it 6months ago)

6months.jpg

6months2.jpg

after (now)

DSC00648.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00650.jpg

coilies are going on tonight so i can drop the front down!reverse rake ftl!

also im sure some of you will probably prefer it before but meh!

sam

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
liking it lowered, take the crap sticker off the front light and the tailgate, and fit your number plate again, will look sharp, not a fan of the roof or wheels though sorry mate.

ph3 dci100 172 rep
liking it lowered, take the crap sticker off the front light and the tailgate, and fit your number plate again, will look sharp, not a fan of the roof or wheels though sorry mate.

cool so just remove everything i've done to it apart from lowering and you'l like it?ideal! ill remember that!lol

cheers guys!

Clio 182
loving it mate. When i suggested smoothing my numberplate recess the other day all i got was bad comments back but i think it looks really smart. Ya do need to mount ya plate somewhere tho like get a square one and mout it at one side of the bumper

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
cool so just remove everything i've done to it apart from lowering and you'l like it?ideal! ill remember that!lol

cheers guys!

I didnt say that did i?, i just said its not to my taste, i would feel embarrased drying around with a plate in my windscreen, but lame i think, the wheels are growing on me though, but the front end dont look right without the plate.

SG9 Forester STi
I like it! My number plates currently sitting where yours is but only because it fell off again...Halfords fixer pads FTL!

ph3 dci100 172 rep
I didnt say that did i?, i just said its not to my taste, i would feel embarrased drying around with a plate in my windscreen, but lame i think, the wheels are growing on me though, but the front end dont look right without the plate.
i think it looks a million times better without the plate imo and i think tbh mate there's been a hell of a lot more done to the car than u think!

do a search!lol

cheers to all the other comments and tbh i think putting a square plate on the front would just ruin it!imo of course!:rasp:

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
The more i look at it the more it grows on me, the only thing im not keen on now is the stickers, especially the one on the back, does look mean now, its growing apon me :D

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
They normally dont, it is growing on me, i know how much work goes into things like this, and i know how satisfying it is when things work out how you wanted them :)

Ph 1 172
looving the looks of this first car i have seen on here trying to be a bit different and pulling it off loving the roof as well

S23

The Cleee-O
You know how I feel about your car mate. 'Sex' yes. I love it. Come to S'oton soon man, Clio foto sesh FTMFW! And, I like the stickers. Ha, but you know that :rasp: Likin' the head light DKM stickuuur as well. Send me a pic with it on the coilies yea? :D

S23

The Cleee-O
shauny babes i will textify you later with a pic of it on its belly :p haha dKm ftw :D

Saweeeet. I await my textual message :D. I'll give you a ring later anyway, need to ask you some shizzle about tyre/arch action and that. Will speak to you later babes ;)

Looks spot on mate.

Where did you get your spacers/hub adaptors from ?

And what splitter is that ?

P.s Someone has stolen one of your fog lights :rasp:

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Looks spot on mate.

Where did you get your spacers/hub adaptors from ?

And what splitter is that ?

P.s Someone has stolen one of your fog lights :rasp:

both fogs are tinted but the passenger side has flaked off:p both still there!

H&R for the adapters and its a PH1 megane splitter!

i do hope your not planning on making a replica of mine in silver!? haha :rasp: