ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a bit of beadage

ibiza cupra
gave the 172 clay, mop, polish and wax on sunday so it could rain on it all day today so thought id shair my beading pics. not the best because they are off my phone but i dont have a posh camera so it will have to do.
Photo0946.gif

Photo0948.gif

Photo0947.gif

ibiza cupra
i used the britamax car shampoo, i4 detailings own brand clay bar with britamax quick detailer spray, then used som g3 with a compound head on a machine polisher then added a s**t load of water to it and used a polishing head on the machine polisher (but only on the bonnet). then used auto glym super resin polish twice followed by some special trade only platinum wax followed by some auto glym super liquid hard wax sealant. hard work but was worth it untill it started to rain. its the prep work for the clean before fcs lol