ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A brilliant weekend in the Vee.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'll let the pics do the talking

Saturday - V6clio.net meet.

IMG_7648.jpg

IMG_7676.jpg

IMG_7658.jpg

IMG_7679.jpg

IMG_7624.jpg

Sunday - Run up the west coast.

IMG_7847.jpg

IMG_7830.jpg

IMG_7854.jpg

IMG_7745.jpg

IMG_7637.jpg

Couple of the scenery.

IMG_7817.jpg

IMG_7778.jpg

IMG_7856.jpg

IMG_7858.jpg

Enjoy. Ali

BG 182 FF
looks epic, only ever seen 2 vee's in the flesh, would be mad seeing a group of them on the road.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Mars is stunning, by far my favourite colour. Car looks good as ever Ali. Horn on the stalk I'm guessing?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Mars is stunning, by far my favourite colour. Car looks good as ever Ali. Horn on the stalk I'm guessing?

Err...Nope! But i will be fitting one when it comes off the road! Not ideal.

Mars is outstanding!! 2 of the 18 made in that colour at the meet! :) Martin (At the front) owns a bodyshop, so as you can imagine the car is flawless, only on 7k miles too! Also Alex, other mars has lowered his recaro's and fitted the 197 wheel...Brilliant mods!

S4 Avant
Love the floating discs/brakes in general. Make the car appear much more "expensive" if that makes any sense?

DCi 100
Any more pics of the satin black PH1?

No doubt an amazing experience being with aload of these in random places.

Clio sport 2.0 16v 172ph1
lovely day! amazing machines! we just have 1 v6 ph1 and one ph2 in argentina

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice pics, love the Mars red.

SERV and Airbag lights must do your head in?

Not really Dan. We broke the connector (I say we, the old boy did!) that the resistor sits in. Simple fix will do it when it comes off the road in Nov.

The aibag light was on in the TT for 2 days and that was more than enough for me. They're bright little buggers...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I will have to get used to the emissions light when the decats go on. No biggy! Now done over 1k miles in it this yr! :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'll apologise on his behalf, he obviously forgot car's don't work in the city.... ;)

Put it this way, you need to be in the mood to drive the Clio...moreover i can't believe i used to drive it daily. it's a pain in the tits! Especially when cold!

Just get the led removed. Will be savage with the decats.

Pffttt, too much like hard work. Doesn't bother me at all tbh! Yep! Will sound like it's supposed to!