ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A/C on all of the time

E class AMG Sport
I find I have to leave my Air-Con on all of the time. As soon as I turn it off the car steams up.

Is anyone else having this problem and is there a way round it cos its not helping the MPG.

I had a PH2 V6 and it did the same thing :S

Less
I remember a post here a while back stating that, replacing the pollen filter helped.
I dont have my AC on at all during the winter, the car steams up but a good blast sorts its out.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I think thats your problem,its getting to steamed up because its always on.My 182 did it and it got better the longer it was off

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Once you put it on that day for a while and then leave it off, it will just let moisture from the system into the car.

Just keep it to short burst to clear the windows.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I remember a post here a while back stating that, replacing the pollen filter helped.
I dont have my AC on at all during the winter, the car steams up but a good blast sorts its out.

should put it on once in a while. its not good for it to be off all winter. But yes mine is the same. Only had it a month and have been trying to find a leak or damp patch, looks like its the same prob as everyone else.

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
A car will steam up because of moisture in the car. Either stop breathing or to prevent condensation (steaming up on the windows) don't heat up the car so much so when it hits the glass it doesn't condense (cold glass + warm air = condensation).

As suggested use short blasts.