ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A clean and a few new snaps :) (slightly pic heavy)

Clio '02 1.4 16v
As title says, gave her a quick clean and took a few new pics for you all :)

b891f3b5.jpg

803743ac.jpg

516f8e65.jpg

4e460d83.jpg

6280ee59.jpg

25b4b580.jpg

9cce6a82.jpg

5cecb58e.jpg

rear lights look rediculous, as do the wheels so far inside the arch it looks like you have wheel damage at the back.

The colour is really nice though, with body coloured bumpers and proper offset on the wheels/romoval of tints it would look decent.

not meaning to be self rightous and i do appreiciate individuality but its screams chav at the moment..

As above

Clean plates, any spoiler even a standard 172 one.. Oh and a clio badge would look better than two holes in the boot.

Can get that looking nice for peanuts.

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Cheers guys, not too bad so far i suppose lol.
I broke the Clio badge lol, still undecided whether to get a new one or find some sorta sticker thatll go over it.
And rear wheels i forgot to mention i have actually put spacers on now but only 5mm to see how it goes lol.

Clio '02 1.4 16v
looks nice, apart from:

* debadge holes (put badge back on or fill them in :))
* tints
* rear lights

the rest i like :)

Thanks :) as said earlier i broke the Clio badge so i dont know what to do just yet.
As for the other bits mentioned, i like them lol.

Z4 Coupe
Sorry chap, Not a fan. Tints are awful and dont like the rear lights. Replace the clio badge, get rid of the track sticker as your not worthy of it ;)

back lights look absolute sh1te , drug dealer tints , and horrible wheels , apart from that looks ok !! as said above , a nice set of wheels , rip the tints out , and a cup spoiler will tidy it up

Clio '02 1.4 16v
still running standard shocks and -90mm springs?

Atm yeah, but tbh i think ive been out in it 3 times since they have been done, and probably wont be out in it all this week, so ive got time to source some shocks, which i may be having off a member on here.

Fiesta ST-3
Atm yeah, but tbh i think ive been out in it 3 times since they have been done, and probably wont be out in it all this week, so ive got time to source some shocks, which i may be having off a member on here.

you sir are a tool.

Get the standards back on until you get coilovers... if not for your sake, for the sake of the poor sod you will pole-ax when you lose your rear end

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
On a serious note, rather than spend money on modding this car, would you rather not save up for a different one. I really do think you will look back at this car in years to come and think, 'what the f*ck.'

1.2 Dynamique 16v
This car is unbelievably pikey looking.

Get rid of those tints, lights and sticker.

Buy a Dynamique spoiler, paint the black bumper trim and sort out the die hard suspension setup.

but with a mortgage its hard to splash out that much at one time lol.

You drive a car looking like that but are sensible enough to have a mortgage to pay? :S

Remove tints
Remove light spray
Remove rubbish wheels
Add a nice subtle spoiler
Add a clio badge
Add some nice wheels, pre race 1.2's IMO

Plates, tints, lights... all sorted for £20 and it would tidy it up a hell of a lot :D Just my 2 pence, if you like it then whatever but certainly not for me...

clio 5door sport rep
i dodnt think this would look that bad if the tints came off..... ruins the whole car. i think the wheels look ok. far far to low tho. looks broken....

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
I quite like it, I'd cut the exhaust in though, never been a fan ofma hanging exhaust. And, I have a lovely pair of the dreaded lexas lights on mine :p were a birthday present, so I can't say anything about the lights XD

TT QS
I quite like it, I'd cut the exhaust in though, never been a fan ofma hanging exhaust. And, I have a lovely pair of the dreaded lexas lights on mine :p were a birthday present, so I can't say anything about the lights XD

really?