ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A day at the beach

Had a day out yesterday starting with a nice drive to Walberswick. Once there we had a picnic and then onto the important bit of crabbing. After packing up we drove down to Sizewell which turned out to be slightly worrying. As about 5 minutes after arriving a police 4x4 came racing into the car park and proceded to disappear into the dunes with the occupants tooled up with chuffing great guns!!

We then moved on to Aldeburgh. After an ice cream I had a wander with the camera and guess what was the centre of my efforts....

df4e4cbc.gif

106b6e2a.jpg

463cd0a3.jpg

6cb4b528.gif

And my favourite,

alde.jpg

M2 Competition
Looking good mate! Get those wheels done to match the stripes!

Love the last shot, and the top two look like theyre from a renault brochure! ace :)

rex said:
Looking good mate! Get those wheels done to match the stripes!

Don't you start:dapprove: :rasp: If getting the wheels off and having the car sat on bricks wasn't such agro I'd get it done. I may wait for when it's serviced at GDI as I see they do wheels now:clap:

M2 Competition
KarlosFandango said:
Don't you start:dapprove: :rasp: If getting the wheels off and having the car sat on bricks wasn't such agro I'd get it done. I may wait for when it's serviced at GDI as I see they do wheels now:clap:

Oooh, how much does gdi charge for refurbs mate?

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Cool Pics ;)

I can never find a beach to park on that i woudn't get stuck on , so well done that man for finding one ;)

U/R 200
Quality pics mate, had a drive up there a couple of weeks ago, bumpy track to where you took the pics from, if i remember.

Pistol Pete said:
Quality pics mate, had a drive up there a couple of weeks ago, bumpy track to where you took the pics from, if i remember.

:D That's the one, trouble is if it's quiet it's just too tempting not to twitch the throttle:evil:

aldeburgh is cool :D lol

you can see dunwich power station from the beach iirc lol

orford is nice, there is a smoke house there makes the best smoked cheese ive ever tasted, could eat a whole block with lots of packets of jacobs

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
wheels, circa £50 a wheel depending on the colour and work needed to fix them...

done at the bodyshop we use.....

he even managed to remove the caked on brake dust