ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A day for detailing.

Porsche Boxster987S
Weather was perfect for it today considering i dont have a garage. Ran the Kestral over the bonnet and front wings today and tried out a new wax provided/created by david at carwashnwax. Impressed with the results. Also made a start on doing my sisters car. Black with swirls:dead: Was a nightmare. More pics of that mini detail (work in progress) here ....http://http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=415910

New wheels and a yozza coming within the next few weeks:)

DSC_00232.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_00192.jpg

DSC_00172.jpg

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Thats awesome Paul :D

Finally got one of those fancyplates i PM'd you about months ago, makes such a difference!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I hope the wheels start with a t and end in a s? ;)

Gorgeous mate, I would have went milltek myself tho.

Porsche Boxster987S
Wheels. Going for the 2118s in black with yellow writing

(changed this ly in photoshop cause its about same height as mine - hope old owner doesnt mind)

ly182.gif

"Navy" N17 TWO
Love this car - I can see it looking like the one that was over here - keep it up :)
Thats awesome Paul :D

Finally got one of those fancyplates i PM'd you about months ago, makes such a difference!

+1
And has come from the best county in Ireland lol ;)

Clio 172 Exclusive
That looks gorgeous, but will look even better when you add the black 2118's with yellow details :approve:

Porsche Boxster987S
Bought a milltek today (shooooosh alan) for a decent price and a couple of exhaust mounts from ktec. Seriuosly considering selling it though so im unsure now on how much more ill change on it.

Cheers for the feedback though