ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few (amazing) pictures of the old steed. UR Clio 200.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Thread bump! As I have a UR200 (not this one) thought I may jump in rather than a new thread. @Christopher

With the 25mm H&R bolt you hub spacers, is it okay to run stud and nut kit directly in to the spacer? Or better to get the longer stud and nut and slide on spacers?

Opinions welcome! Thanks

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Thread bump! As I have a UR200 (not this one) thought I may jump in rather than a new thread. @Christopher

With the 25mm H&R bolt you hub spacers, is it okay to run stud and nut kit directly in to the spacer? Or better to get the longer stud and nut and slide on spacers?

Opinions welcome! Thanks
Get slide on spacers

Bolt to hub ones are dogshit and scary when they come loose! My H&R ones failed and the inserts came loose

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Funny you say that, for years I've said get h&r's when asked about what I ran on my ph1 and spacers in general and then the last year or so I've read/heard that the inserts on the actual bolt to hub spacers have failed also.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah pretty common now for them to fail. Quite scary when you see how many people have had the same issue

Plus one of my inserts span when tightening it to anything over 70nm... I had a wheel come loose on the A1 on my old dCi and only just managed to get it tight enough to limp home

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Strange. I ran my H&Rs for years and they're still on there now with the current owner.

Did you torque them to spec?